Ukshep

Breakthrough Study: Virus Injected Into Blood Attacks Brain Cancer, Stimulates Immune System

Ukshep    21,683

Scientists may have made a major breakthrough in treating — and potentially defeating — cancerous brain tumors by injecting patients with a virus that actually stimulates the immune system.

Researchers at the University of Leeds conducted a study on nine patients battling fast-growing gliomas, which are aggressive tumors that are tough to treat and typically come with a grim outlook. The participants were scheduled to have the tumors removed surgically, but in the days prior to the procedure, they were injected with the naturally occurring “reovirus” through an IV drip.

https://www.studyfinds.org/virus-brain-cancer-tumors-immune-system/

I don't like this kind of medicine. It just creeps me out! No thanks!

abigfatzero    2,903
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Scientists may have made a major breakthrough in treating — and potentially defeating — cancerous brain tumors by injecting patients with a virus that actually stimulates the immune system.

Researchers at the University of Leeds conducted a study on nine patients battling fast-growing gliomas, which are aggressive tumors that are tough to treat and typically come with a grim outlook. The participants were scheduled to have the tumors removed surgically, but in the days prior to the procedure, they were injected with the naturally occurring “reovirus” through an IV drip.

https://www.studyfinds.org/virus-brain-cancer-tumors-immune-system/

I don't like this kind of medicine. It just creeps me out! No thanks!

I had the same idea about 10 years ago.

But, what happens when it mutates....................:bananafire:

• Like 1

Ukshep    21,683
6 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

But, what happens when it mutates....................:bananafire:

Exactly! We don't need no zombies!

Ukshep    21,683
4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

It's the same kind of virus strain too... whoa.

• WTF 1

Phantom    294

I don't believe this research is wholey for cancer research. I would not be surprised if it's actually a modified bio weapon which was tested on cancer patients (as a cover)  to investigate its effectiveness. Cancer patients sound more acceptable that 'fit healthy patients' 

22 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I don't believe this research is wholey for cancer research. I would not be surprised if it's actually a modified bio weapon which was tested on cancer patients (as a cover)  to investigate its effectiveness. Cancer patients sound more acceptable that 'fit healthy patients' 

The perfect guinea pig, they are going to die right? So they will easily accept this new experimental "cure".

• Like 1

Webdes    99
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

As soon as I saw the title I thought of the film I am Leg End!!

John Galt    1,446

They are using cancer research to attempt how to go against natural mechanisms, and hide while changes are made. (In their 'products') Instead of going with the natural mechanisms and letting the body do its thing, they hide and make the changes they want... 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    24,874

If big pharma announced a 100 percent cancer cure, like in I am Legend, what would happen first? 

First, I think there would be a monstrous price tag put on their "cure". 

There would be outcry about the price of the drug. 

Then bad shit would start to happen to people, I doubt if they'd become zombies, but mixing something like ebola and rabies might create zombielike behavior sans dying and walking around with no hearbeat or blood flow. It could last for a long time if the subject was not put down, they'd be savage and trying to bite people. Like weeks? 

There would be huge reverberations on the stock market in the drug industry and related industries. This is a huge chunk of GDP. <<< Sad ain't it? 

Did I miss anything?