Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Amethyst

The Lie the Vatican Told Parts 1 & 2 of 4

Attn: Shep and Cinnamon ((IMPORTANT))

New Yellow Rose for Tx video documentary...

Published on Jan 9, 2018The COVENS of AZAZEL & The Babylonian Slave Queen History & Law. This video has no 'voice narration' in order to shorten the Time. This is the history that was removed from the Library of Congress.

This removal has allowed for propaganda & myth. The purpose of making it long, by adding clips, was to help those who can't seem to make the connections between the laws we are currently under, and the creation of those laws in our history.

Many laws, have been removed from Public View, but they are still using those laws against the people. None of the 'positive' laws that are for the benefit of people, are being enforced. The addition of clips, will hopefully help people comprehend the 'real time' effects of these laws & their actions or lack of action, on the public today.

While many are waking up, there are those who are still sleeping. Its very late. Time is short. For their sake, they must awaken.

In part 1 - Laws that are removed from public now The Creation of COVEN ANT and Suleiman What is, "COVEN ANT" The Canon law that created the "Name Game" The Canon law creating the Pharisees The Canon law creating the CORPORATION These are just a few things covered in the first section.

A little birdy told me that Part 2 should be coming out pretty soon... stay tuned

Yellow Rose for Texas

The Lie the Vatican Told Pt 2of4

Published on Jan 12, 2018Part 2 History & Law. This video has no 'voice narration' in order to shorten the Time. This is the history that was removed from the Library of Congress. This removal has allowed for propaganda & myth.

The purpose of making it long, by adding clips, was to help those who can’t seem to make the connections between the laws we are currently under, and the creation of those laws in our history.

Many laws, have been removed from Public View, but they are still using those laws against the people. None of the 'positive' laws that are for the benefit of people, are being enforced. The addition of clips, will hopefully help people comprehend the 'real time' effects of these laws & their actions or lack of action, on the public today.

While many are waking up, there are those who are still sleeping. Its very late. Time is short. For their sake, they must awaken.

In part 2 The Creation of the MERCHANT The VIZIER The Money System “What is Money” Bills of Exchange ACT & Justice ACT “UNCLE SAM” "Bill of Rights" "What is a Bill"

These are just a few things covered in the second section.

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

@Cinnamon

@Ukshep

Can one of you edit the title to reflect the two parts are now available of 4. 

"The Lie the Vatican Told Parts 1 & 2 of 4"

Thx

Done!

Bookmarking for later when I have more data. Looks interesting! 

Watched part one last night... Wow. Can't wait to see the rest. @Groove can't watch without wifi myself the data cap would flip

On 1/13/2018 at 1:12 PM, Amethyst said:

Watched part one last night... Wow. Can't wait to see the rest. @Groove can't watch without wifi myself the data cap would flip

Yeah I'm usually on my phone when hitting the forum lol but when ever I can get a day off this week Ima watch it at home. These vids really look interesting.