Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Trump to attend Davos despite criticizing forum during his campaign

Ukshep    25,452

Donald Trump is set to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, the elite annual meeting of billionaires, businessmen and politicians.

Sitting presidents have rarely attended the event, held at a ski resort in the Swiss mountains, fearing its reputation for elitism may not play well politically at home.

Davos was once held up by the Trump campaign as an example of what was wrong with Hillary Clinton’s Democratic party. The working men and women in the world were “tired of being dictated to by what we call the party of Davos”, Trump’s former strategist Steve Bannon declared before the election.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/09/donald-trump-attend-davos-despite-criticizing-forum-during-his-campaign

Since this is another news item following the olympic type symbols them in the economist cover for this year. Might be worth keeping an on on this for drones...... Some kind of drone relation. I assumed it was the winter olympics but it could be this, So worth mentioning.

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, Kadosh said:

Maybe he's going to GIVE 'EM HELL! 

Doubtful. But I'm sure we'll all get some political drama out of it. We usually do!

Kadosh    806
Just now, Ukshep said:

Doubtful. But I'm sure we'll all get some political drama out of it. We usually do!

Yeah...whether real or fake news, it'll make headlines.