Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

UN pushes countries to open up migration despite US boycott

Ukshep    25,437

Governments that crack down on migrants are only harming themselves, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned Thursday ahead of UN talks on a global response to migration boycotted by the United States.

Guterres presented a report to the General Assembly on ways to address the plight of the 258 million international migrants, some of whom are trapped in legal limbo.

"Authorities that erect major obstacles to migration - or place severe restrictions on migrants' work opportunities - inflict needless economic self-harm," Guterres said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/un-pushes-countries-open-migration-despite-us-boycott-155343743.html

This is funny! I think there are much worse things that can happen by letting them go around freely!

abigfatzero    3,715

How is bringing in low IQ "people" from turd world countries, who breed like rabbits, going to help the economies of first world countries who have plenty of low IQ "people" already.

The luciferian UN need to be abolished........

What about these people.....

What really pisses me off, "refugees" are treated like royalty, given free housing, free money, free health care, free everything, while citizens starve.

But, we know what this is really about........

Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

By Emily Goldstein, May 26th 2015

One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. 

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

Seems to be a common meme lately........

Hazmat    1,450
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Governments that crack down on migrants are only harming themselves, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned Thursday ahead of UN talks on a global response to migration boycotted by the United States.

Guterres presented a report to the General Assembly on ways to address the plight of the 258 million international migrants, some of whom are trapped in legal limbo.

"Authorities that erect major obstacles to migration - or place severe restrictions on migrants' work opportunities - inflict needless economic self-harm," Guterres said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/un-pushes-countries-open-migration-despite-us-boycott-155343743.html

This is funny! I think there are much worse things that can happen by letting them go around freely!

It`s all about control, angry, armed, white men are difficult to control - so eliminate them....