Ukshep

Alabama Teen Accused of Molesting Horse

Ukshep    21,535

An Alabama teenager is in custody awaiting trial at the end of this month after he allegedly molested a horse multiple times, and the owner says he left behind evidence of his crime.

Daniel Bennett, 18, of Irvington, allegedly told investigators with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office that he attempted to molest the animal, AL.com reported

The horse’s owner, Francine Janes, told WPMI that she discovered Bennett in the barn Thursday night after hearing her dogs barking.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/10/alabama-teen-accused-molesting-horse/

He ain't no horse whisperer. That's for sure :D

Groove    2,069

Some sjw's will come to his rescue claiming that it was love and not some sick twisted shit. Gonna keep an eye on this one for a bit to see what happens. I've said for a while the next things they normalize is pedos and beasties. They already started on the pedos. 

Ukshep    21,535
18 minutes ago, Commandante Frio said:

But the horse was at the age of consent, right?

He was just horsing around I bet! :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

apache54    5,341
59 minutes ago, Commandante Frio said:

But the horse was at the age of consent, right?

I doubt the horse the was 18, lots don't live that long, but  would that not make it a rape case if under 18??? LOL??? :gsbrnint:

apache54    5,341
44 minutes ago, Groove said:

Some sjw's will come to his rescue claiming that it was love and not some sick twisted shit. Gonna keep an eye on this one for a bit to see what happens. I've said for a while the next things they normalize is pedos and beasties. They already started on the pedos. 

the kid was on the net reading about all the beastility happening in Europe and so his male hormones told him to do it and his brain was NOT strong enough to know better!!