Ukshep

Map Secret Underground Areas For DARPA and Win $2 Million

Ukshep    21,535

Do you believe the Earth is hollow or at least hiding numerous large interior spaces? Do you fear that life on the surface may end soon and it’s critical to begin building cities underground? Would you like to win $2 million? Then DARPA is looking for you!

“The DARPA Subterranean Challenge explores innovative new approaches to rapidly map, navigate, and search underground environments.”

DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency of the US Defense Department, recently announced the DARPA Subterranean Challenge, “inviting the scientific and engineering communities—as well as the public—to use their creativity and resourcefulness to come up with new technologies and concepts to make the inaccessible accessible.” And by “the inaccessible,” DARPA means the vast underworld of caves, tunnels, urban underground spaces and other big holes in the ground – both known and unknown – that are currently difficult to navigate, let alone discover.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/01/map-secret-underground-areas-for-darpa-and-win-2-million/

I dunno, Anyone here capable of doing this :D Could be fun for you all.

Ukshep    21,535
7 minutes ago, Commandante Frio said:

I can' even draw with Microsoft paint...good riddance

That's my favorite past-time :D mspaint!

• Haha 1

apache54    5,341
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I dunno, Anyone here capable of doing this :D Could be fun for you all.

There a couple of ways that i am aware of that you could do this,, BUT 2 million is now where near enough moolah to do much, as they are all expensive and DARPA would know this so there is something else they are looking for!! that is what we need to be wondering about??? for the record i have used some of this stuff as my hobby uses this kind of info. so that is why i am familiar with some of it and that is why i,know how expensive it is!! LOL:D

Edited by apache54
  • Like 2

Ukshep    21,535
Just now, apache54 said:

There a couple of ways that i am aware of that you could do this,, BUT 2 million is now where near enough moolah to do much, as they are all expensive and DARPA would know this so there is something else they are looking for!! that is what we need to be wondering about??? for the record i have used some of this stuff as my hobby uses this kind of info. so that is why i am familiar with some of it and that is why i,how expensive it is!! LOL:D

Maybe they are just hoping someone can do it cheap :D Or figure out how to lower the cost. Even exercises like this help solve those problems. And it costs them nothing to do that kind of rapid development think-tank. In fact that might be the underlying reason for it. Low-cost rapid development.

apache54    5,341
18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Maybe they are just hoping someone can do it cheap :D Or figure out how to lower the cost. Even exercises like this help solve those problems. And it costs them nothing to do that kind of rapid development think-tank. In fact that might be the underlying reason for it. Low-cost rapid development.

most of this is already been mapped out from the oil and gas industry using either satellite or seismic  mapping, and LOTS of the world if not all has been done, so I think they are looking to see what some private sector brainiac may have discovered, also if you believe in what is coming out you would be aware of where the Nephilim will come from, which is underground caverns. sooo many things are possible from this EXCEPT it IS DARPA asking and that alone makes it suspicious!!!

don't shy off from the mention of Nephilim!!! that should awaken your curious state!! LOL

Edited by apache54
  • Like 3

Bellamy    12

Could this be a ploy to find hiding places of the slaves? In order to hunt them out once whatever happens down the road? I've been thinking they must have tech that can see underground, like thru buildings. Maybe what I imagined them to have is not as good as I assumed. Or certain kinds of rock, this tech cannot penetrate.

• Like 1

apache54    5,341
5 minutes ago, Bellamy said:

Could this be a ploy to find hiding places of the slaves? In order to hunt them out once whatever happens down the road? I've been thinking they must have tech that can see underground, like thru buildings. Maybe what I imagined them to have is not as good as I assumed. Or certain kinds of rock, this tech cannot penetrate.

There are some ( not many) formations that sats cannot penetrate, but seismic's can,so it could also be wondering how much of there own underground are known, whatever this is very fishy!!

LuckyBolt    1,512

1. Pump (non-toxic) reflective particle gas into the cave 

2. Shoot lasers into into it.

3. Profit

fluffy    56

You mean to tell me that dappa hasnt got people who can remote view, when (allegedly) they can kill a goat by staring at it?     Wonder if its to root out people who can remote view that dappa doesnt already have tabs on. The rv people drop their "guard" to go check out the tunnels etc, for the £2million, and become "visible" or able to be identified by dappa. Very sus if you ask me!  : (

• Like 1

Oregonian    438

Some asshole is gonna end up poking a hole here and there and draining the ocean into the earth

Rapidly cooling the core

Killing us all

But....on the bright side

We will find a few Spanish gallions and walk the decks of titanic again