Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Scout

Q Right Again: Trump Clears Assange Passage to Switzerland!

ECUADOR ISSUES ASSANGE A PASSPORT AS PLAN DEVELOPS TO REMOVE HIM FROM LONDON SAFELY
Ecuador announcement covers Assange relocation to Switzerland
The Ecuadorian government today issuedJulian Assange an official identification number, #1729926483, in an announcement that called him a citizen of Ecuador and pledged to work with the international community to find safe passage for Assange out of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.
In an official statement, the Ecuadorian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Human Mobility announced that the government of Ecuador “will continue to seek solutions, in strict adherence to the norms and procedures of international law, in coordination with the United Kingdom, a country with which the best relations of friendship and cooperation are maintained.” ...

Q IS MONTHS BEHIND! They are playing you all like fiddles moving pieces and pawns to distract and fill you with disinfo. Each person is on the same side. All is meant to make it appear like division exists between the left and right..... These actors all need arresting. I'm sick and tired of the hidden hand playing games with us all.

And let me be clear. I'm not playing. I KNOW! I leak truth all over this forum daily.

On 02/01/2018 at 7:52 AM, Ukshep said:

If you had said that the last 8 or so times I've said something would happen. You'd have egg on your face.

And major false flag at new years? I know that video and I saw none of that. People's interpretations however are key. Most are wrong.

I'm watching tv and I know what's on next week. Tv manual's written in 22's!

Enough with the lies and deceit. COP is protected.

See below for above purple text context to wikileaks / assange, Focus point for this week.

... As free as a butterfly. Drifting in the breeze. Watching Assange Play his Part!

Trump Clears Assange Passage to Switzerland ? I read this article and failed to see how Trump had anything to do with it ?

3 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

Trump Clears Assange Passage to Switzerland ? I read this article and failed to see how Trump had anything to do with it ?

That's just the propaganda slant. So they can raise trumps approval rating and keep the nation stable. If people would only wake up in quantity to how we are all being played. True freedom is within our reach. All we need to is call out and tell them no more. We know.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

That's just the propaganda slant

I wish people could see that the propaganda comes from both sides, on purpose !

Just now, Ric278 said:

I wish people could see that the propaganda comes from both sides, on purpose !

So do I. A lot of the time people assume I am attacking them when I try to show them this. It saddens me to think they think I want to hurt them. But it happens.

52 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

He had a lot of Frequent Flyer miles amassed which were due to expire if not redeemed soon.  The gesture was purely economical.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

So do I. A lot of the time people assume I am attacking them when I try to show them this. It saddens me to think they think I want to hurt them. But it happens.

As a good friend of mine often says, "Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth!"

1 minute ago, Kadosh said:

As a good friend of mine often says, "Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth!"

Some wise words from your friend indeed, I hope you are there when he's in need!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Some wise words from your friend indeed, I hope you are there when he's in need!

He's a genuine soldier of faith. He travels America opposing abortion, so he's always on the receiving end of rabid hatred. It's his full-time ministry. I should travel with him, but I can't stand the constant barrage of abuse he endures. Shame on me.

1 minute ago, Kadosh said:

but I can't stand the constant barrage of abuse he endures. Shame on me.

Nah. Not shame. It's a tough place. But I'm sure if he needed you then you would do it temp. :)

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Q IS MONTHS BEHIND! They are playing you all like fiddles moving pieces and pawns to distract and fill you with disinfo. Each person is on the same side. All is meant to make it appear like division exists between the left and right..... These actors all need arresting. I'm sick and tired of the hidden hand playing games with us all.

And let me be clear. I'm not playing. I KNOW! I leak truth all over this forum daily.

Enough with the lies and deceit. COP is protected.

See below for above purple text context to wikileaks / assange, Focus point for this week.

... As free as a butterfly. Drifting in the breeze. Watching Assange Play his Part!

Yep, just saw a fresh example of that:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5257959/Nigel-Farage-calls-Brexit-referendum.html

Happens all the time, everywhere.