Ukshep

'You’ve been part of the problem for decades': Seal slams Oprah!

Ukshep    21,663

Seal has lashed out at Oprah Winfrey following her inspirational Golden Globes speech, claiming she knew about the rumors surrounding Harvey Weinstein but did nothing.

The talk show queen's widely-applauded speech on Sunday night focused on the plight of sexually abused women and the 'MeToo' movement.

But the the 'Kiss From A Rose' singer accused the media maven of being an example of 'sanctimonious Hollywood'.

He took to Instagram Wednesday, sharing a shot of Oprah with the disgraced producer at two events with a meme that read: 'When you have been part of the problem for decades... but suddenly they all think you are the solution.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5256725/Seal-calls-Oprah-ignoring-rumors-Harvey-Weinstein.html

I love a bit of seal!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ukshep    21,663
5 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Seal's a real bore, he was invited to a party on Blackpool sands once, but he said he 'hates clubbing on the beach' 

I like him more for it :D I hate clubbing on the beach too..... Yes I got the joke hehe!

• Like 3

Groove    2,081
1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Seal's a real bore, he was invited to a party on Blackpool sands once, but he said he 'hates clubbing on the beach' 

Yep. I once was on a security detail for Seal and yeah he does not like to party, but that sometimes can be a good thing for a celeb. 

• Like 2

Groove    2,081
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I like him more for it :D I hate clubbing on the beach too..... Yes I got the joke hehe!

lmao don't wanna get sand in your vag. Burn. :upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon: 

Jk shep I'm on a burn roll today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

apache54    5,355
40 minutes ago, Groove said:

well don't go UP in smoke my friend!!!:holdinlaugh:=============:cofeefag:

• Haha 1

who knows    641

He is correct Opra is part of the problem for the raped and molested women. She has too much hate in her psyche to be a pres. 

• Like 1

Seeker22    503

Oprah leads her viewers by their feelings. That is another problem she has perpetuated over the years; a couple of generations of viewers who were never taught to think critically. She had the means to change that and chose not to. Not president material.

• Like 2

Dr. Evil    1,833
1 hour ago, who knows said:

He is correct Opra is part of the problem for the raped and molested women. She has too much hate in her psyche to be a pres. 

She's an MK programmer. Just like Ellen Degenerate. Just like Hefner. They were reportedly grooming Clooney awhile ago but maybe with Weinstein they had to change the script.

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/george-clooney-president-2016-why-amal-alamuddin-engagement-might-spur-gravity-actor-run-office

One things for sure though, it is always a script, regardless of whether they sometimes make it so obvious as to use a real actor.

That's why Trump is so interesting. Good arguments he was not part of the script. Some good arguments he was, others that he wasn't. By their actions ye shall know them.   

• Like 2

Ron Swanson    107

The fear in that poor girls eyes when she saw that beluga coming to pinch her... So sad. I don't think Oprah will run. She has way too many skeletons that will come out of her closet if she does. Trump would go all out on her, and Oprah would probably retire in Switzerland or somewhere far away.

• Like 1

Automan63    2,488
3 hours ago, Groove said:

lmao don't wanna get sand in your vag. Burn. :upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon: 

Remember, when “partying” on the beach it only takes one grain of sand to make for a gritty kitty...

:1990s-problems:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2