Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

RhetoricalRebel

Brain Congestion? Dianne Feinstein Says A 'Bad Cold' May Have 'Slowed Down' Her Mental Faculties

RhetoricalRebel    2,332

Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/dianne-feinstein-says-a-bad-cold-may-have-slowed-down-her-mental-faculties/

Does she really think anyone will believe this?

Old saying, "Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink"

Really hope a subpoena is issued to get the Fusion source documents and watch it blow up in Dianne Frankenstein's face.

Kadosh    800

This just proves how utterly stupid she thinks the American people are. On the other hand, "her people" keep electing her.

When you think about it, 'Brain Congestion' sounds like a pretty accurate diagnosis to explain the exceedingly stupid shit some of these people do on a regular basis.

Now that we've figured out the problem, it's time to develop a treatment and cure for it.

Well the cure we have is when there is congestion we build more highways...

Which always leads to more congestion...see?, problem solved...

Lol

BubbitoBurrito    1,188

Brain Congestion? Seems more like Dain Bramage to me. I think the excessive lying to the public, greed, and power tripping by this career polimagician has finally taken its toll. Yet... People keep electing her into office? Or so were told :handrubl:  

I don't hate her, I simply despise her <---- I'll just leave it at that

abigfatzero    3,713
5 hours ago, Kadosh said:

This just proves how utterly stupid she thinks the American people are. On the other hand, "her people" keep electing her.

I keep wondering who "her people" are, I've never met one.

And, I've never met anyone who has met one of "her people".

So, I have no ideal how this woman keeps getting reelected.

Personally, I think the voting in California is corrupt as sin and Trump probably won the popular vote.

No one liked/likes Hildabeast, she couldn't even fill an event, but, we are told, she won the popular vote, I'm not buying it.

I did not see one Hillary for president sign, but, I did see a lot of Hillary for prison signs.

Is it any wonder why they don't want to turn over the voting records......

Automan63    3,001

I think the congressional pharmacy didn’t deliver her Alzheimer’s meds, or, she “forgot” to take them....:gsbrnint:

Kadosh    800
1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

I keep wondering who "her people" are, I've never met one.

And, I've never met anyone who has met one of "her people".

So, I have no ideal how this woman keeps getting reelected.

Personally, I think the voting in California is corrupt as sin and Trump probably won the popular vote.

No one liked/likes Hildabeast, she couldn't even fill an event, but, we are told, she won the popular vote, I'm not buying it.

I did not see one Hillary for president sign, but, I did see a lot of Hillary for prison signs.

Is it any wonder why they don't want to turn over the voting records......

Honestly, THIS is the primary issue I'd LOVE to see Trump or anybody thoroughly investigate! This is the single biggest threat to our democratic republic, in my opinion.