crabb

The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic (it’s not the gluten)

LuckyBolt    1,517

Yup.

I spent the last two weeks in Italy eating the shit out of pizza, pasta, bread.  No bloating or acid reflux that I get from eating that in the states.

Welcome to your food system.  Grow it your own (until it becomes illegal).

• Like 1

God Man    737

:lol-guy-smiley-emoticon:-----------Whaaaat...that is horrible!    And the Feds are going after drugs like marijuana. :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

God Man    737
6 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Yup.

I spent the last two weeks in Italy eating the shit out of pizza, pasta, bread.  No bloating or acid reflux that I get from eating that in the states.

Welcome to your food system.  Grow it your own (until it becomes illegal).

I only buy Italian Pasta.  Most flour used in the USA for bread and pizza at restaurants has azodicarbonamide, or ADA which is plastic that has been approved by the FDA for consumption. 

snip-

“This industrial plastics chemical shows up in many commercial baked goods as a ‘dough conditioner’ that renders large batches of dough easier to handle and makes the finished products puffier and tough enough to withstand shipping and storage. According to the new EWG Food Database of ingredients in 80,000 foods, now under development, ADA turns up in nearly 500 items and in more than 130 brands of bread, bread stuffing and snacks, including many advertised as ‘healthy,’” the report reads.

Among the suspect brands, the EWG report claims, are Ball Park, Butternut, Country Hearth, Fleischman’s, Food Club, Harvest Pride, Healthy Life, Jimmy Dean, Joseph Campione, Kroger, Little Debbie, Mariano’s, Marie Callendar’s, Martin’s, Mother’s, Nature’s Own, Pillsbury, Roman Meal, Sara Lee, Schmidt, Shoprite, Safeway, Smucker’s, Sunbeam, Turano, Tyson, Village Hearth and Wonder.

https://www.rt.com/usa/azodicarbonamide-ada-chemical-foods-263/

Edited by God Man

crabb    180

You cant tell me they don't know about roundup, but they say this:

https://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/governance/p7-8.html

IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.

We, the members of the IEEE, in recognition of the importance of our technologies in affecting the quality of life throughout the world, and in accepting a personal obligation to our profession, its members and the communities we serve, do hereby commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:

to hold paramount the safety, health, and welfare of the public, to strive to comply with ethical design and sustainable development practices, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public or the environment;

phxsparks    1,017
37 minutes ago, crabb said:

This is something I was not aware of, more at link.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/

I reasoned that it couldn’t be the gluten or wheat hybridization. Gluten and wheat hybrids have been consumed for thousands of years. It just didn’t make sense that this could be the reason for so many people suddenly having problems with wheat and gluten in general in the past 5-10 years.

Finally, the answer came over dinner a couple of months ago with a friend who was well versed in the wheat production process. I started researching the issue for myself, and was, quite frankly, horrified at what I discovered.

The good news is that the reason wheat has become so toxic in the United States is not because it is secretly GMO as I had feared (thank goodness!).

The bad news is that the problem lies with the manner in which wheat is grown and harvested by conventional wheat farmers.

You’re going to want to sit down for this one.  I’ve had some folks burst into tears in horror when I passed along this information before.

Common wheat harvest protocol in the United States is to drench the wheat fields with Roundup several days before the combine harvesters work through the fields as the practice allows for an earlier, easier and bigger harvest.

I appreciate this information.  I am angry with the farmers for doing this.  No wonder I get sick when I eat certain wheat based stuff.

crabb    180
17 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

I appreciate this information.  I am angry with the farmers for doing this.  No wonder I get sick when I eat certain wheat based stuff.

You're Welcome

I live in the middle of a bunch of farmers and for the last 8 years I have'nt been able to get past the good ol boy front door now I know why.

They know there killing us

Edited by crabb
  • WTF 1

Sagd    397

It helps it dry faster as well when they harvest all the other growth weeds flowers natural stuff dies befote wheat and dries out .I know few guys farmed up here the whole lives.zive know about this for years .Tons of chemicals involved .

dazedb42    386
1 hour ago, crabb said:

This is something I was not aware of, more at link.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/

I reasoned that it couldn’t be the gluten or wheat hybridization. Gluten and wheat hybrids have been consumed for thousands of years. It just didn’t make sense that this could be the reason for so many people suddenly having problems with wheat and gluten in general in the past 5-10 years.

Finally, the answer came over dinner a couple of months ago with a friend who was well versed in the wheat production process. I started researching the issue for myself, and was, quite frankly, horrified at what I discovered.

The good news is that the reason wheat has become so toxic in the United States is not because it is secretly GMO as I had feared (thank goodness!).

The bad news is that the problem lies with the manner in which wheat is grown and harvested by conventional wheat farmers.

You’re going to want to sit down for this one.  I’ve had some folks burst into tears in horror when I passed along this information before.

Common wheat harvest protocol in the United States is to drench the wheat fields with Roundup several days before the combine harvesters work through the fields as the practice allows for an earlier, easier and bigger harvest.

Why can't it be hybridization?

Roundup is only used in a very small percentage of crops where ripening is needed to be hastened. Why waste money if you don't have to?

Unchained@SA    364

You should also look into yeast and the negative effects it has on your body.

Wheat has become toxic because of the way flower is being produced with all the "not so natural" additives.   

Only bread I eat is Rye bread.   

Real?    53

I read they spray oats with glyphosate before harvest too.  

Edited by Real?

3 hours ago, Real? said:

I read they spray oats with glyphosate before harvest too.  

There are many crops they do this with. It's called crop dessication. EVERYONE in the US is eating it, unless you grow your own food.