Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

abigfatzero

Cliven Bundy may sue federal government for malicious prosecution, civil-rights abuses

abigfatzero    3,723

Cliven Bundy may sue federal government for malicious prosecution, civil-rights abuses

Nevada rancher walks free after judge finds ‘outrageous’ prosecutorial misconduct

Rancher Cliven Bundy no longer faces federal charges in the 2014 Nevada standoff, but that doesn’t mean his legal fight with the Justice Department is over.

Attorney Larry Klayman said Mr. Bundy is considering filing lawsuits for malicious prosecution and civil-rights violations stemming from the court battle that ended Monday with a federal judge dismissing all charges against him over “flagrant prosecutorial misconduct.”

Mr. Klayman, a conservative activist and former Justice Department lawyer who has represented Mr. Bundy on other matters, said the newly freed 71-year-old rancher may also file ethics complaints against federal prosecutors.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/10/cliven-bundy-may-sue-federal-government-malicious-/

:grumph:

I hope they win enough money to buy the state of Nevada.......

Then kick Harry Rod and his family out of the state........

Cinnamon    28,921
6 minutes ago, who knows said:

I hope LaVoy's family sues too for wrongful death (murder) and owns someone's ass

I hope they sue the government so hard the perps grandkids have black eyes. :)  I don't where I heard that but it fits!

who knows    807
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I hope they sue the government so hard the perps grandkids have black eyes. :)  I don't where I heard that but it fits!

I don't know that one either but it fits. It was a very sad day. 

Cinnamon    28,921
1 minute ago, who knows said:

I don't know that one either but it fits. It was a very sad day. 

Ukshep    25,452

He should but some might say he should be lucky to even be out...

Ric278    849
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

He should but some might say he should be lucky to even be out

I would seriously be watching my back it I were him, the powers that should not be, do not like to loose !

apache54    6,061
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

He should but some might say he should be lucky to even be out...

NEVER bow down!!!

apache54    6,061
13 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

I would seriously be watching my back it I were him, the powers that should not be, do not like to loose !

YUP, and I would be making sure THEY are watching there backs!!