Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Millevolt

Anyone following Q-Anon here?

who knows    807

I do and Jerome Corsi did a good video explaining the code. I can't find the video sorry but he says we are in the storm!! 

Millevolt    653
3 minutes ago, who knows said:

I do and Jerome Corsi did a good video explaining the code. I can't find the video sorry but he says we are in the storm!! 

Yeah, I saw that one. It seems so!

Ukshep    25,406

I've been ignoring Q. Since doing so. I've noticed a lot more going on in this world than they would like you to believe :D

Ukshep    25,406
14 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

I don't waist my time with pshy-ops.

It's not so much that for me. I see how people are baited to follow and focus Q posts while trickling info to them. Since looking in from outside I can see how distracting it is for those taking it in.

Scout    211

QAnon Right Again: Trump Clears Assange Passage to Switzerland!

ECUADOR ISSUES ASSANGE A PASSPORT AS PLAN DEVELOPS TO REMOVE HIM FROM LONDON SAFELY
Ecuador announcement covers Assange relocation to Switzerland
The Ecuadorian government today issuedJulian Assange an official identification number, #1729926483, in an announcement that called him a citizen of Ecuador and pledged to work with the international community to find safe passage for Assange out of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.
In an official statement, the Ecuadorian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Human Mobility announced that the government of Ecuador “will continue to seek solutions, in strict adherence to the norms and procedures of international law, in coordination with the United Kingdom, a country with which the best relations of friendship and cooperation are maintained.” ...

Seeker22    839

Nope. He told me what the time frame was to see action. It has come and gone. So is his credibility. He can take his white rabbit with him when he goes. Shep is right. Many things happening while Q is waving that other hand.