Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

abigfatzero

FBI Agents: We Didn’t See Any Video Footage of Paddock Taking Guns To Mandalay Bay Suite

abigfatzero    3,715

FBI Agents: We Didn’t See Any Video Footage of Paddock Taking Guns To Mandalay Bay Suite

If FBI brass was trying to bury the alleged investigation into the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay massacre, that task just got much harder.

According to FBI sources with direct knowledge of the FBI probe of the Oct. 1 deadly shooting, federal agents have not seen any surveillance video showing alleged gunman Stephen Paddock loading up his hotel suite with rifles and ammunition.

snip

“They (MGM) control the surveillance video,” one FBI source said. “I have never seen that in any other case. We (the FBI) control the physical evidence.”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3620974/posts

:grumph:

Almostnuts    118

Elementary Watson. He obviously had a complete machine shop, plastic injection molding machine and reloading capabilities in his rooms. Easily overlooked by housekeepers, maintenance, and the patrons.  Simple. Case closed.  

How I miss Frank Zappa. 

Ukshep    25,437
7 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

If FBI brass was trying to bury the alleged investigation into the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay massacre, that task just got much harder.

According to FBI sources with direct knowledge of the FBI probe of the Oct. 1 deadly shooting, federal agents have not seen any surveillance video showing alleged gunman Stephen Paddock loading up his hotel suite with rifles and ammunition.

snip

“They (MGM) control the surveillance video,” one FBI source said. “I have never seen that in any other case. We (the FBI) control the physical evidence.”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3620974/posts

:grumph:

So MGM has controlled the crap out of this..... Murder inquiry. Sorry we can't have all video! Pff!

Groove    2,346

And the cover up continues. 

And They wonder why no one trust them anymore. 

Therin    1,083

Law enforcement is so corrupt. I guarantee you high ups in the DOJ know exactly what happened in Vegas.

apache54    6,056
40 minutes ago, Therin said:

Law enforcement is so corrupt. I guarantee you high ups in the DOJ know exactly what happened in Vegas.

:iagree:============:cofeefag: