Ukshep

Google Sucks.

Ukshep    21,535

I know. No need to tell you but in all the time we've had cop I've yet to rant about it. Not going to do that now either.

It's just sometimes it get's so darn frustrating when your site is in essence moved away from the eyes of the people.

Fix my darn sites search list results google, They've gone down tremendously in the last 3 months, Conspiracy Forums as a search term for exampled used to yield actual forums on page 1-2-3 now it's most msm bullshit. Pushing us all out of sight and out of mind.

Everyone's got only word of mouth left :) The age of oppression.

• Like 2

Seeker22    489

Well Shep, that word of mouth is working. Look at all the newbies who have posted in the last couple of weeks.

• Like 4

Ukshep    21,535
4 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

Well Shep, that word of mouth is working. Look at all the newbies who have posted in the last couple of weeks.

Something's happening. For sure. I've not really had a chance to slow down and realize I guess. I just hope we can continue to help people. Some of the nicest people here were once in need of a little help. At the right time. A life can be changed for the better. As long as we keep doing that. I think we'll be fine :D

That's something google can't censor!

• Like 2

love>fear    21

don't worry, the people that are looking for this type of site will find it no matter how much google and the others shit on you.  I know, I found it and several others that give me the real info.

• Like 3

Ukshep    21,535
6 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

You could lurk for a year and have most of the secrets of the universe just by reading COP.

*A Tiny Tear Appears*

Just now, thedudeabides said:

Good old google ''Analytics''.

We've been contemplating turning those analytics from google off too. I want to find a more trustworthy alternative or maybe something else all together first though.

• Like 2

Seeker22    489
Just now, Ukshep said:

*A Tiny Tear Appears*

We've been contemplating turning those analytics from google off too. I want to find a more trustworthy alternative or maybe something else all together first though.

I call it how I see it. Didn't mean to bring a tear, but it's true. This is a very special place- to me, anyway.

• Like 4

Ukshep    21,535
Just now, Seeker22 said:

I call it how I see it. Didn't mean to bring a tear, but it's true. This is a very special place- to me, anyway.

Tears are good. They release the tension. :) Thanks.

• Like 2

phxsparks    1,003
52 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I know. No need to tell you but in all the time we've had cop I've yet to rant about it. Not going to do that now either.

It's just sometimes it get's so darn frustrating when your site is in essence moved away from the eyes of the people.

Fix my darn sites search list results google, They've gone down tremendously in the last 3 months, Conspiracy Forums as a search term for exampled used to yield actual forums on page 1-2-3 now it's most msm bullshit. Pushing us all out of sight and out of mind.

Everyone's got only word of mouth left :) The age of oppression.

Yep, Google sucks.  I do everything possible to eliminate them,  including wiping any cookies etc.

I never use their search engine.

Its game on in the information age.    

:pulling-hair:

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,480
39 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Tears are good. They release the tension. :) Thanks.

There definitely far more truth here than falsehood. You and cinnamon have done a good thing here. Your work is apparent and the rewards come in time. Appreciation from all of us I hope is one such reward. 

• Like 3

Delysid    90

Google has always sucked, they just get suckier as the days roll on. One day they will be the epitome of suck, and hopefully they will suck themselves into a different dimension-preferably one without computers, electricity, or the ability to send radio signals.

• Like 1