Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

Seans hannity on talk radio mentioned something big coming next week.

Recommended Posts

I however cannot see to find it anywhere on mobile.  He seemed rather sincere about it.  Saying it will be bigger than Watergate.

If anyone can find a link please share. It was today around 3:00. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked up Hannity bigger than watergate and it seems he uses that phrase quite a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I looked up Hannity bigger than watergate and it seems he uses that phrase quite a bit. 

Lol figures.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thedudeabides said:

Lol figures.  

He's another cliff hanger guy. Lots of them out there, but once in awhile he's right! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

He's another cliff hanger guy. Lots of them out there, but once in awhile he's right! 

I usually steer clear of msm  types. Just happened to catch his talk radio program while picking my son up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched Hannity and fox-news for years in high school and college.  I had a different point of view on the world.  I had not been down the rabbit hole far enough, didn't see how far it goes.  Let me tell you, no one has found the end.  If they did they committed suicide with three bullets to the chest and one to the head. 

Not a big fan of televised news.  Only put out what they want, have an agenda and only tell part of every story.  All liars as far as I am concerned.  Withholding facts to distort reality is a lie. 

However, some are better than others. Yes I enjoy listening to hannity and some conservative news now and again, but don't be fooled...who paid their advertising? who has control over what is put out there or not... they all have been spouting garbage for years....blah blah blah.....bullshit....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, love>fear said:

I watched Hannity and fox-news for years in high school and college.  I had a different point of view on the world.  I had not been down the rabbit hole far enough, didn't see how far it goes.  Let me tell you, no one has found the end.  If they did they committed suicide with three bullets to the chest and one to the head. 

Not a big fan of televised news.  Only put out what they want, have an agenda and only tell part of every story.  All liars as far as I am concerned.  Withholding facts to distort reality is a lie. 

However, some are better than others. Yes I enjoy listening to hannity and some conservative news now and again, but don't be fooled...who paid their advertising? who has control over what is put out there or not... they all have been spouting garbage for years....blah blah blah.....bullshit....

One thing you can be sure of regarding dueling news organizations, they no longer are dueling when the Military Industrial Complex decides they are going to go to war, they're all on the same PNAC/neo-con page. That's why nothing changed with Obama, he continued on with Bush's agenda and the agenda of the rest of the controllers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×