Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ric278

Earth appears to be influenced by a large invisible force - Easily moving Mega-tons of water!

Ric278    847

January 10, 2018: Prior to the large 7.6Mw Caribbean Sea earthquake some ominous signs were observed at various places around the epicenter of the big quake. Also, afterwards the buoys that went into "event mode" were a bit unusual. One buoy in particular showed anomalies in the data about a day ahead of the quake.

Dan Lannon    832

Rosie O'Donnell doing those back flip dives again, no doubt.  She was told to knock it off.  :gsbrnint:

Hazmat    1,450

Rosie rolled over on her water bed...No seriously, the moon??

love>fear    56

Not sure what to think.  I know with Internet and connective media that we hear and see things that used to happen, but people did not see or experience the phenomenon themselves.  I do find it weird that media has been publishing and investing time into this stuff, unlike before.  Really has only come up in the new the last few years, as they have been mastering weather manipulation.

thoth    372
7 hours ago, Ric278 said:

January 10, 2018: Prior to the large 7.6Mw Caribbean Sea earthquake some ominous signs were observed at various places around the epicenter of the big quake. Also, afterwards the buoys that went into "event mode" were a bit unusual. One buoy in particular showed anomalies in the data about a day ahead of the quake.

This is a excellent topic 

ive been watching a large inbound object for awhile now

all evidence sure is pointing to it 

and the water thing would be flood like 

hmmmm

lol

Picklesnout    1,397

Maybe the Cern micro black holes are not evaporating as quickly as they thought, minutely (for them) influencing gravometric shear, visible in the bodies of water.

But I'm fulla baloney. Sounds good enough for sci fi, or maybe a professor paycheck?

I wish.

Ric278    847
3 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

X marks the spot?

That is the new Madrid alright !