who knows

END DACA MAKE THE CALL!

Cinnamon    24,852
Just now, who knows said:

Thank you for that :D

You're welcome!  I called and a nice person answered and took my message. Just do it! 

• Like 1

who knows    641
33 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You're welcome!  I called and a nice person answered and took my message. Just do it! 

I called too. I asked the man who answered had others called with the same request. He said they had been busy!

It seems here COP no one is interested and for some reason I can't pin anything anymore? anyway I really am just trying to get CITIZENS off butts!!!!!!

Cinnamon    24,852
17 minutes ago, who knows said:

I called too. I asked the man who answered had others called with the same request. He said they had been busy!

It seems here COP no one is interested and for some reason I can't pin anything anymore? anyway I really am just trying to get CITIZENS off butts!!!!!!

I'll pin this for a while so others can see it. Sorry, I've been off and on here today. :) 

• Like 1

who knows    641
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I'll pin this for a while so others can see it. Sorry, I've been off and on here today. :) 

Thanks that's all I want. I posted this in the am. I don't think many have seen it.

• Like 1

who knows    641

I have nothing against anyone trying to better their lives. However we have plenty of citizens that could use the jobs

love>fear    26

for the love of pete!  Do you know (TPTB) have been screwing with the immigration policies, DACA is just what the dummies know.  All numbers are "real" depending on what stat you view.  tired of the shit with immigration.  I cant blame the people, I would do the same thing trying to come to America to get free shit.  Not sure how people can say I would not do that... I blame the gov and TPTB, stop the B.S.  

They never will, free votes they think...just have to sacrifice safety, security, money and the people.

Good Luck and God Bless out there.

Cinnamon    24,852
1 minute ago, who knows said:

I have nothing against anyone trying to better their lives. However we have plenty of citizens that could use the jobs

I have nothing against people who enter the U.S. legally and go through proper channels to become a green card holder and eventually a citizen if they want. Jumping in front of the line is rude and nasty.