Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!
who knows

END DACA MAKE THE CALL!

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    24,852
Just now, who knows said:

Thank you for that :D

You're welcome!  I called and a nice person answered and took my message. Just do it! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 who knows    641
33 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You're welcome!  I called and a nice person answered and took my message. Just do it! 

I called too. I asked the man who answered had others called with the same request. He said they had been busy!

It seems here COP no one is interested and for some reason I can't pin anything anymore? anyway I really am just trying to get CITIZENS off butts!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,852
17 minutes ago, who knows said:

I called too. I asked the man who answered had others called with the same request. He said they had been busy!

It seems here COP no one is interested and for some reason I can't pin anything anymore? anyway I really am just trying to get CITIZENS off butts!!!!!!

I'll pin this for a while so others can see it. Sorry, I've been off and on here today. :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 who knows    641
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I'll pin this for a while so others can see it. Sorry, I've been off and on here today. :) 

Thanks that's all I want. I posted this in the am. I don't think many have seen it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 who knows    641

I have nothing against anyone trying to better their lives. However we have plenty of citizens that could use the jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 love>fear    26

for the love of pete!  Do you know (TPTB) have been screwing with the immigration policies, DACA is just what the dummies know.  All numbers are "real" depending on what stat you view.  tired of the shit with immigration.  I cant blame the people, I would do the same thing trying to come to America to get free shit.  Not sure how people can say I would not do that... I blame the gov and TPTB, stop the B.S.  

They never will, free votes they think...just have to sacrifice safety, security, money and the people.

Good Luck and God Bless out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,852
1 minute ago, who knows said:

I have nothing against anyone trying to better their lives. However we have plenty of citizens that could use the jobs

I have nothing against people who enter the U.S. legally and go through proper channels to become a green card holder and eventually a citizen if they want. Jumping in front of the line is rude and nasty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×