Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

What's the general plan you all have right now?

Ukshep    25,406

I'm kinda wondering where everyone is at. I'm in standby mode myself. Waiting. I feel like we have seen enough to know general what's going to happen over the next few years. So I'm kinda kicking back and learning to come to terms with it.

I want to talk. Lots. But I don't know where to even begin anymore. There is so much to say. Does that make sense?

So do help me. Are you feeling the same? Do you have a different mode right now? I feel like I've been away from coplandia a long time. Need to reconnect with you guys and gals more... This world weaves it's webs.

nemo    161

I may finally be synchronizing with the universe.  Hoping this year brings me a nice chunk of land in the country far from my fellow man.  Garden, animals, shooting range and time to enjoy my woman and life in the years remaining.  My hope for all is to THRIVE, not just survive.  Peace to all!  Dream big and live large my friends.

Ukshep    25,406
Just now, nemo said:

I may finally be synchronizing with the universe.  Hoping this year brings me a nice chunk of land in the country far from my fellow man.  Garden, animals, shooting range and time to enjoy my woman and life in the years remaining.  My hope for all is to THRIVE, not just survive.  Peace to all!  Dream big and live large my friends.

That sounds like a wonderful way to live, I'm wishing you success with a little intent for you.

Walk Softly    3,288

I've got myself a nice little slice of this earth pie nestled into some piney hills in the middle of nowhere.   I find myself getting away more and more.  I've managed to build quite the little homestead.  Enough that I feel comfortable that I could manage on a full time basis if I had to.  Plenty of garden, plenty of hunting, plenty of natural water.  

I'm holding for now, hoping to retire to the woods with my family and my dog in the next couple of years.  

I listen for direction and when I get it I act.  Life is not about the hustle and bustle that we face on a daily basis.  Life is not sitting in traffic every morning so you can pay your bills.  Life is not sitting under artificial light all day being away from your wife and kiddos.  But we've walked right into this prison with no bars to hold us back.  We shackle ourselves and we refuse to drop them, even though they aren't locked.  

Nope, we willingly walk through the prison corridors because we think there is some kind of race to win, or a prize to be had... 

I knew what I needed to do for my little girl the moment she asked me a profound question. 

We were felling some trees for firewood when she asked, 

"Daddy, why does it feel so good to be out in the woods?" 

It was right then I knew what I needed to do.  And I'm doing it.  

Ukshep    25,406
2 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

We were felling some trees for firewood when she asked, 

"Daddy, why does it feel so good to be out in the woods?" 

It was right then I knew what I needed to do.  And I'm doing it.  

:kaneclap:

Good Father...

Phantom    507
35 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm kinda wondering where everyone is at. I'm in standby mode myself. Waiting. I feel like we have seen enough to know general what's going to happen over the next few years. So I'm kinda kicking back and learning to come to terms with it.

I want to talk. Lots. But I don't know where to even begin anymore. There is so much to say. Does that make sense?

So do help me. Are you feeling the same? Do you have a different mode right now? I feel like I've been away from coplandia a long time. Need to reconnect with you guys and gals more... This world weaves it's webs.

Like yourself I just want to talk loads too. I'm constantly getting in to arguments over world events with people and I'm amazed yet scared how much people are deceived by the news. I'm now committed to opening eyes,  ears and minds and it's a wonderful feeling when the light 'comes on' in others minds. That's my plan - CONVERSION! 

Walk Softly    3,288
Just now, TheOldMan said:

Watch and pray 

truly humbled by what's unfolding 

Thats all any of us can do.   

Being humbled by the events happening is a very good way of putting it!  

Sagd    803
11 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Like yourself I just want to talk loads too. I'm constantly getting in to arguments over world events with people and I'm amazed yet scared how much people are deceived by the news. I'm now committed to opening eyes,  ears and minds and it's a wonderful feeling when the light 'comes on' in others minds. That's my plan - CONVERSION! 

Don't ever stop ive come close few times in the past I just decided at that point to double down .Its disheartening how blind people are but ya got to keep going :nodl:

Ukshep    25,406
5 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Don't ever stop ive come close few times in the past I just decided at that point to double down .Its disheartening how blind people are but ya got to keep going :nodl:

:hesright:

Hung Likable    387

Am now building a place in a remote part of the south Andes where I bought land. Est'd completion about 16 months from now.  After that I will begin moving there, and am starting the residency process and connections I will need.  As far as wherewithal, I should be well beyond self-sufficient within 2 years, and I will vacate the USA.

Trump's win bought me a bit of time to prepare right rather than rush out of her if hildabeast had won, but the evil of DC will continue and I don't plan to be under its immediate sphere of oppression for too long.

Ukshep    25,406

Interesting perspectives. Everyone feels it though. Each of us preparing in a way I guess!