Ukshep

Arpaio Is Already Statistically Tied For The Lead In New Poll

Ukshep    21,535

"Sheriff Joe” Arpaio is statistically tied with GOP Rep. Martha McSally in the Arizona Senate race, according to a poll released Wednesday.

The controversial former sheriff earned 29 percent support in an ABC15/OHPI poll, enough to statistically tie with McSally’s 31 percent support in the same poll. Fellow Republican and former state Senator Kelli Ward earned 25 percent support.

Arpaio lost his re-election bid for sheriff in 2016 to Paul Penzone. He failed to gain the support of 298 precincts that supported GOP Sen. John McCain of Arizona in 2016 for Maricopa County.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/arpaio-is-already-statistically-tied-for-the-lead-in-new-poll/

Honestly thought he would have had a lead.... I've never heard of Mcsally!

• Like 1

Cinnamon    24,611

They lie in those polls. He may be way ahead. Remember, Hillary's chance of winning in the polls all the way up to election night was astronomically in her favor. Then: What Happened?  lol

love>fear    21

If you have a positive outlook on him don't look into his family's ties into the private prison systems here in Arizona.  

Cinnamon    24,611
13 minutes ago, love>fear said:

If you have a positive outlook on him don't look into his family's ties into the private prison systems here in Arizona.  

Corruption is everywhere. I really don't like the idea of private prisons. Or the fact that the U.S. locks up more people than anyone. Also, get rid of legal weed to fill up the private prisons because pot smokers are much more docile than murderers and strong armed robbers. 

love>fear    21
30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Corruption is everywhere. I really don't like the idea of private prisons. Or the fact that the U.S. locks up more people than anyone. Also, get rid of legal weed to fill up the private prisons because pot smokers are much more docile than murderers and strong armed robbers. 

Well there are a number of reason they do this stuff.  Private prison systems = $, take away voting rights for "felons", get people into debt and get them a record.  Recently, I think more of it is to obtain biometric data on the average Joe.

They arrest you for something (they don't care if it sticks or if you are charged).  What they get is a digital 10 fingerprint, mugshot for facial biometrics, dna, eye scan (from mugshot).  What you might not know is that they can track you with vein biometrics (yes the veins in your hands are unique).  That is how they caught one of the "Master Terrorist".

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-biometrics-helped-to-identify-master-terrorist/

I have several friends and family in law enforcement they stuff they tell me about dealing with hard drugs and alcohol is crazy (all would rather deal with "potheads").  It is all about the state of mind of the individual.

Good luck out there everyone!