Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Harvey Weinstein Attacked at Scottsdale Restaurant

Ukshep    25,420

Harvey Weinstein was attacked Tuesday night at a restaurant ... TMZ has learned.

Weinstein was at Elements restaurant at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort in Scottsdale, eating dinner with his sober coach when 2 men sat at a table next to them.

One of the men -- Steve -- tells TMZ he walked up to Weinstein and told him he loved his movies and would like to take a photo with him. Steve says Weinstein became belligerent and told him to buzz off. The manager of the restaurant says Weinstein was not belligerent -- she says to the contrary he was "very sweet about it" and said, "I'd rather not take a picture right now." The manager says the two shook hands and Steve went back to his table.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/10/harvey-weinstein-attacked-restaurant-scottsdale-arizona/

This all reads to perfectly pointless, No connects on face. No action. No care... Odd!

Ukshep    25,420
11 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

What I want to know is why is this fvcker not in San Quentin... :angry:

Because then no one would have anything to dramatize over :D

who knows    807
24 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Harvey Weinstein was attacked Tuesday night at a restaurant ... TMZ has learned.

Weinstein was at Elements restaurant at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort in Scottsdale, eating dinner with his sober coach when 2 men sat at a table next to them.

One of the men -- Steve -- tells TMZ he walked up to Weinstein and told him he loved his movies and would like to take a photo with him. Steve says Weinstein became belligerent and told him to buzz off. The manager of the restaurant says Weinstein was not belligerent -- she says to the contrary he was "very sweet about it" and said, "I'd rather not take a picture right now." The manager says the two shook hands and Steve went back to his table.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/10/harvey-weinstein-attacked-restaurant-scottsdale-arizona/

This all reads to perfectly pointless, No connects on face. No action. No care... Odd!

I want to know why if he did all they say he isn't behind bars?

Ukshep    25,420
2 minutes ago, who knows said:

I want to know why if he did all they say he isn't behind bars?

No one pressed charges, And his swings missed. They say.

who knows    807
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

No one pressed charges, And his swings missed. They say.

That's all bullshit!  So why aren't these women hiring attorneys  and suing him in some other way? I know that nasty hollywood bunch is still protecting him. 

Ukshep    25,420
12 minutes ago, who knows said:

That's all bullshit!  So why aren't these women hiring attorneys  and suing him in some other way? I know that nasty hollywood bunch is still protecting him. 

I meant for this event.  I misread what you said. I will say this though. the Weinstein logo. Is a lot of v's and w's :D A theme I associate with AI and Robot slaves. Think. west world.

Not sure what's up with him really. Only that this whole scenario is clearly controlled!

phxsparks    1,593
34 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

What I want to know is why is this fvcker not in San Quentin... :angry:

It sounds like Weinstein may be spending lots of time in Arizona.   Why not Cali where he is from?

Maybe there are too many people both public service and private who are looking for him?

Perhaps just to get their hands on him and deliver an ass whooping. 

who knows    807
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I meant for this event.  I misread what you said. I will say this though. the Weinstein logo. Is a lot of v's and w's :D A theme I associate with AI and Robot slaves. Think. west world.

Not sure what's up with him really. Only that this whole scenario is clearly controlled!

Controlled anything can be undone

Cinnamon    28,899

The article is weird. Says he punched him 2x in the face,he went backward, then says punches didn't connect. smh