Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!
RhetoricalRebel

For those that think NASA is not all fake, Did NASA’s Mars rover just find ancient Martian fossils?

Recommended Posts

 RhetoricalRebel    1,827

If you’re one of the many casual science observers hoping that mankind will one day discover evidence that life once thrived on Mars, 2017 was a very, very exciting year for you. From derelict alien ships to cannonballs, NASA spotted lots of weird things on the Martian surface last year. It seems 2018 is going to continue the trend, and the Curiosity rover is starting the year strong with the discovery of some incredibly strange “stick-like figures” laying exposed on the planet’s dusty surface.

“Each is about a quarter-inch long,” NASA explains on the official Twitter account of the Curiosity rover. “Maybe they’re crystals? Or they could be minerals that filled spaces where crystals dissolved away. Stay tuned! Science continues.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/did-nasa’s-mars-rover-just-find-ancient-martian-fossils/ar-BBI6Wyb?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Another article

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/901889/Mars-fossils-aliens-NASA-Curiosity-rover

 

What's so funny about this,  in  @Cinnamon 's thread "What will happen in 2018?", I was joking when I posted the following Jan, 1 2018

Fossils are discovered on Mars,

Caitlyn Jenner becomes a Tri-sexual.

Mega quake splits off the west coast along the San Andreas into an island

Kim Jong-un is assassinated by his barber.

 

1 down 3 to go.:)

Edited by RhetoricalRebel
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,663
15 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

What's so funny about this,  in  @Cinnamon 's thread "What will happen in 2018?", I was joking when I posted the following Jan, 1 2018

Fossils are discovered on Mars,

Caitlyn Jenner becomes a Tri-sexual.

Mega quake splits off the west coast along the San Andreas into an island

Kim Jong-un is assassinated by his barber.

:scary:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,663
2 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Think I should play the lottery? :handrubl:

I will stay away from hills in thunderstorms :D No lottery wins for me...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RhetoricalRebel    1,827
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I will stay away from hills in thunderstorms :D No lottery wins for me...

You need to visit Ireland more and pinch a leprechaun's ass. :clover:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,943
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I will stay away from hills in thunderstorms :D No lottery wins for me...

Aha, but ...the hills are alive with the sound of music...... :gsbrnint:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,663
9 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Aha, but ...the hills are alive with the sound of music...... :gsbrnint:

That's a real problem because I have an infatuation with music.

It's how I move through life!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RhetoricalRebel    1,827
36 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Aha, but ...the hills are alive with the sound of music...... :gsbrnint:

Speaking of fossils, how is Mary Poppins?

Edited by RhetoricalRebel
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    2,081
3 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

If you’re one of the many casual science observers hoping that mankind will one day discover evidence that life once thrived on Mars, 2017 was a very, very exciting year for you. From derelict alien ships to cannonballs, NASA spotted lots of weird things on the Martian surface last year. It seems 2018 is going to continue the trend, and the Curiosity rover is starting the year strong with the discovery of some incredibly strange “stick-like figures” laying exposed on the planet’s dusty surface.

“Each is about a quarter-inch long,” NASA explains on the official Twitter account of the Curiosity rover. “Maybe they’re crystals? Or they could be minerals that filled spaces where crystals dissolved away. Stay tuned! Science continues.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/did-nasa’s-mars-rover-just-find-ancient-martian-fossils/ar-BBI6Wyb?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Another article

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/901889/Mars-fossils-aliens-NASA-Curiosity-rover

 

What's so funny about this,  in  @Cinnamon 's thread "What will happen in 2018?", I was joking when I posted the following Jan, 1 2018

Fossils are discovered on Mars,

Caitlyn Jenner becomes a Tri-sexual.

Mega quake splits off the west coast along the San Andreas into an island

Kim Jong-un is assassinated by his barber.

 

1 down 3 to go.:)

Cat turds maybe? Lol 😆

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,842
5 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Think I should play the lottery? :handrubl:

And give me the numbers, too. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×