Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

COBO Member

JANET's Hiring!

Janet (that unofficially stands for “Just Another Non Existent Terminal”), is the name of a small fleet of passenger aircraft operated by AECOM, a private defense contractor, from Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport.

Every day, Boeing 737-600 jets, sporting the peculiar overall white with red cheatline livery, fly non-stop to several key military airbases used for R&D (Research And Development), including the famous Area 51, in the Nevada desert, the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale CA and Tonopah Test Range, Nevada.

The secretive airline, allowed to fly where most of the military and civilian aircraft are not allowed to, has recently posted a job for a Flight Attendand to be based at Las Vegas.

https://theaviationist.com/2018/01/10/americas-secret-airline-to-area-51-is-now-hiring-flight-attendants/

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm... So Roswell is entering the fray then??

Ummm Roswell wasn't mentioned. It's become more tourist trap than anything. But I was semi-quasi surprised to see China Lake included while Area 52 was omitted.

4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Ummm Roswell wasn't mentioned. But I was semi-quasi surprised to see China Lake included while Area 52 was omitted.

I know that. Was trying to be all subtle :D Basically. We've got private contractors, aviation and top secret bases. Someone getting the pre-flight popcorn in? :alien:

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

Ummm Roswell wasn't mentioned. It's become more tourist trap than anything. But I was semi-quasi surprised to see China Lake included while Area 52 was omitted.

just FYI,

The roswell base has been closed for many years as you probably already know, but did you know that after the incident the town was divided into those whom believed and those whom did not and physical fights and family break ups happened from it, those stiga's still are there for some even today, i have friends who live there and have heard first hand stories, about this and some actual accounts of what was seen by some. lets just say it happened and it was not a weather balloon! LOL

14 minutes ago, apache54 said:

just FYI,

The roswell base has been closed for many years as you probably already know, but did you know that after the incident the town was divided into those whom believed and those whom did not and physical fights and family break ups happened from it, those stiga's still are there for some even today, i have friends who live there and have heard first hand stories, about this and some actual accounts of what was seen by some. lets just say it happened and it was not a weather balloon! LOL

That sure was an interesting read! :blink: Makes me want to go look for myself :D

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That sure was an interesting read! :blink: Makes me want to go look for myself :D

well IF you decide to come look let me know as I live about 90 miles away, there are TWO crash sites one was the main craft and the other was a escape pod and it had the bodies in it they were 30 miles apart.

6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

well IF you decide to come look let me know as I live about 90 miles away, there are TWO crash sites one was the main craft and the other was a escape pod and it had the bodies in it they were 30 miles apart.

Shep Presents, Apaches Alien Hunting Adventure Series.

*hands you a shoulder mounted laser weapon*

You ready!

:laughmeme:

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You ready!

:cofeefag:=============== make my day!!!

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You ready!

I wonder what a little grey would look like stuffed and mounted hanging from the wall???  :holdinlaugh:

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

it never exited. it is just the usa is back building "things" again.