CSB

Exposing OPRAH

CSB    2,170

OPRAH’S Presidential HOPES CRUSHED .. Ya :banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon:

Al Waisman for Freedom Daily reports, It has now been confirmed that the 2020 Democratic Party front runner, Oprah Winfrey attended a secret meeting with Globalist George Soros and other Globalist billionaires to discuss a plan to depopulate the world !

Published on Jan 9, 2018

CSB    2,170

Oprah Confronted By Rape Victim: “You Had A Voice… My Rapist Was/Is Your Friend, Bill Clinton”

Posted on January 10, 2018 by Tim Brown  Posted at  DC ClothesLine.com

While the push seems clear that Oprah Winfrey is eyeing a spot in the 2020 presidential elections, she is being called out as one that is good friends with accused rapists, and we know she loves and adores race baiters as well.

The former issue of her friendship with former President and adulterer Bill Clinton is now front and center as Juanita Broaddrick, who accused Clinton of raping her years ago, decided to put Oprah’s Golden Globe speech right back in her hypocritical face.

Over the years, Clinton was accused over and over again by a myriad of women, including Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willey and many more of anything from sexual assault to sexual misconduct, and all of it is termed under the definition of adultery since Clinton was married to Hillary at the time.

Oprah has had years to confront her good friend Bill over the many serious accusations against him, including the charge of rape by Broaddrick, but she failed to do so.

Read the whole post here : http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/01/10/oprah-confronted-by-rape-victim-you-had-a-voice-my-rapist-was-is-your-friend-bill-clinton/

Groove    2,081

Just like 95% of all demoncrats she's a globalist scumbag with many many skeletons in her closet. I used to have to deal with her and her people when I worked for a cruise line. She and steadman would always book the garden villa (just $50k for a week). Let's just say at first she and her ppl were nice but soon got nasty after dealing with me for a while demanding the most rediculous crap. She once threatened my job for not having a card on a gift typed correctly. It was literally one letter off and I had it corrected not even 30 mins after she got on the ship. Petty shit. 

Oh well I'm sure her skeletons will start coming out very soon. 

• Like 3

love>fear    26

just another point to show that everything is controlled.  You don't have a choice, never did.  Made you think you did, so that you have the perception of freedom and choice.  If you think anyone makes it on tv without selling their soul, guess again.

• Like 1