grav

Nasa Says The Earth Is Round Where's The Proof

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Interesting that you should say that. I've had a very similar thought in the past when I have more time tomorrow I might make a topic.

Sounds like it could be interesting.

we def both had this conversation in this thread..but fukk who knows what page.lol..maybe between page 100-900.😂😂😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/14/2018 at 1:04 PM, Notorious JIB said:

Hey strangers......

Come watch our boy @Rothbard on Flat Earth & Other Hot Taters ...about to go LIVE:

Patricia Steere and Eric Dubay, EXPLOSIVE MIX........ :gsbrnint:

I've been making a bit of research, how the sky is organised based on ancient mnythologies, and what we supposedly could know out of false nasa information. I mean focusing this on amateur telescopes and zetetic astronomy.

Again, I insist of the idea of "lands out of the antarctica ice walls" has any real proof, but even so there's really very interesting things.

I'm not completely agree with this guy but has some very interesting analysis.

Look the three layers he proposes......

I don't know if this is right to apply to the outter ring, but probably on how sky it's organised.

BOROBUDUR BUDDHIST TEMPLE.

Did you see the three circles? this is not unusual in some other buddhist hinduist temples.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt

If you study properly how the sky it's organised, there are three sort of layers.

From below to top (minus to higher altitude, following zetetic astronomy), 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moon-Mercury-Venus-Sun (First Realm)

Mars falls inside this ("rebel" planet)

First separation, asteroid's belt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter-Saturn (Second Realm)

Second separation, we can take reference on asteroids or borders on different gas-regions, or even the so called van allen belts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uranus-Neptune (Third Realm)........

It has some very interesting things, but another difficult to fix it rightly.......

Edited by McKenna77
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, McKenna77 said:

I've been making a bit of research, how the sky is organised based on ancient mythologies

Speaking of "ancient" myths, we are often told to accept Eratosthenes (the experiment using shadows) instead of Aristotle and Ptolemy. I don't remember how the ancients got their ideas about the levels of the sky objects.

http://en.es-static.us/upl/2013/02/aristoles_universe.jpg

http://tse4.mm.bing.net/thid=OIP.HkHdWSmZN6xm7NHYdxNXkgHaHo&w=185&h=190&c=7&o=5&dpr=2&pid=1.7

aristoles_universe.jpg

th-3.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rothbard said:

More fascinating information regarding the fakery surrounding Antarctica.

This was a very good video.  Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

More South Pole shenanigans. 2 min.

Faking the 24 Hour Sun in Antarctica to debunk flat earth

DITRH 

Published on Apr 15, 2018. Flat Earth - Debunked! 24 Hour Sun at the South Pole

Edited by grav
  • Like 3

Average annual temperature for Antarctica are about - 50 degrees  C and 0 degs for the Arctic .

https://climatekids.nasa.gov/polar-temperatures/

Investigating further  - Manchester , England at latitude 53N ( not far away ) has an annual average of 9.4 degs  C and has a temperate climate with warm summers . 

Ushuaia , Argentina - lat 54S has average annual temp of 5.8 degs C and has a polar climate with no summers . 

Thought I'd have a look at the cities on the tropics of Cancer N and Capricorn S:

City                                           Latitude                          Average annual temperature degrees C

Sao Paulo , Brazil                 23 S                                        19.3 

Rockhampton  , Aus             23 S                                        22.9

Antofagasta, Chile               23 S                                        16.4

Polokwane , Limpopo         23 S                                         17.3

Salta , Argentina                  24 S                                          16.8

Dhaka ,Bangladesh            23 N                                            26.1

Muscat , Oman                   23 N                                            28.6

Havana , Cuba                    22.8 N                                         25

Ghangzhou  , China            23 N                                            21.8

Ahmedabad ,India              23 N                                            27.4

Taken from http://www.climatemps.com

Seems obvious that the Northern tropic is a fair bit warmer than the Southern tropic . Can't see how the heliocentric model can adequately explain . Northern regions are warmer than the Southern regions .

On the other hand FE model offers a simple explanation for that - the sun is local travelling between the tropics . The southern region and tropic is larger and receives the same heat spread over a larger area .

Time to catch up on the videos .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Redorblue said:

Average annual temperature for Antarctica are about - 50 degrees  C and 0 degs for the Arctic .

Investigating further  - Manchester , England at latitude 53N ( not far away ) has an annual average of 9.4 degs  C and has a temperate climate with warm summers . 

Ushuaia , Argentina - lat 54S has average annual temp of 5.8 degs C and has a polar climate with no summers . 

Thought I'd have a look at the cities on the tropics of Cancer N and Capricorn S:

City                                           Latitude                          Average annual temperature degrees C

Sao Paulo , Brazil                 23 S                                        19.3 

Antofagasta, Chile               23 S                                        16.4

Salta , Argentina                  24 S                                          16.8

Dhaka ,Bangladesh            23 N                                            26.1

Muscat , Oman                   23 N                                            28.6

Havana , Cuba                    22.8 N                                         25

Ghangzhou  , China            23 N                                            21.8

Ahmedabad ,India              23 N                                            27.4

Seems obvious that the Northern tropic is a fair bit warmer than the Southern tropic . Can't see how the heliocentric model can adequately explain . Northern regions are warmer than the Southern regions .

On the other hand FE model offers a simple explanation for that - the sun is local travelling between the tropics . The southern region and tropic is larger and receives the same heat spread over a larger area .

Trust me, Manchester is never warm, it's raining 95% of the time, summer time is 1 week in May. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Redorblue said:

Americans are a hard sell when it comes to switching to the metric system and Celsius/Centigrade temperatures. So when you compare latitudes north vs south -- ballpark averages are ~20° north (68° F) vs ~25° south (77°). Quite a difference. Of course temperatures vary by proximity to oceans, mountains, and air currents. 

I'm dealing with a shill, oops, I mean an inquisitive poster on LOP, who claims this video is legit. Me, I can't see the sun above the horizon at .30 min. Is anyone familiar with it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grav said:

I'm dealing with a shill, oops, I mean an inquisitive poster on LOP, who claims this video is legit. Me, I can't see the sun above the horizon at .30 min. Is anyone familiar with it?

Hard to analyse without any data - latitude etc. Looks fishy eye as well . Shadows of vehicles at 1m 56s look to cast too small a shadow -shouldn't the sun be low and casting lengthy shadows? but hard to say anything conclusive - sun disappearing seems to be a regular feature of these misnamed videos.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.