Open Club  ·  32 members

Flat Earth
grav

Nasa Says The Earth Is Round Where's The Proof

23 hours ago, notgoingtorespond said:

But that is getting off topic which is what you guys are good at, derailing from main point of concern.

:nodl:

Once you notice this pattern, it is hard to not see it. Same thing happens every time.

Another pattern to notice is that when a question is asked that goes against FE thought, the conversation is automatically reversed to wanting the questioner to prove globe Earth. I have even stated many times that I don't think the world is a perfect sphere, but I am often asked to defend it.

I find it ironic that the group claiming the tough questions need to be asked often attack those that ask the tough questions of FE.

4 minutes ago, JRock said:

I have even stated many times that I don't think the world is a perfect sphere, but I am often asked to defend it.

Word games.  Even science doesn't agree it is a perfect sphere.  But you know this.  

4 minutes ago, JRock said:

I find it ironic that the group claiming the tough questions need to be asked often attack those that ask the tough questions of FE.

There were no tough questions asked by the individual you quoted.  Only one question asked over and over, even though the answer was sufficiently supplied several times.  Said individual refused to accept the answer because it doesn't fit the programmed paradigm we were all forced into as children.  Or maybe he didn't get it?  I don't know. 

This pattern is getting boring. 

Edited by Walk Softly
  • Like 1

Just now, Walk Softly said:

Word games.  Even science doesn't agree it is a perfect sphere.  But you know this.  

There were no tough questions asked by the individual you quoted.  Only one question asked over and over, even though the answer was sufficiently supplied several times.  Said individual refused to accept the answer because it doesn't fit the programmed paradigm we were all forced into as children. 

This pattern is getting boring. 

It is getting boring. That is why I responded to him/her. They picked up on the game and I am acknowledging that they are not the only one that has noticed it. I gave them and others something else to take a look at.

I have no interest in discussing with you perceived word games or what said individual asked. I am sure there will be something else down the road that we will engage on, argue and come to the conclusion the we both believe the other to be wrong. Until then, have a blessed day.

17 minutes ago, JRock said:

It is getting boring. That is why I responded to him/her. They picked up on the game and I am acknowledging that they are not the only one that has noticed it. I gave them and others something else to take a look at.

I have no interest in discussing with you perceived word games or what said individual asked. I am sure there will be something else down the road that we will engage on, argue and come to the conclusion the we both believe the other to be wrong. Until then, have a blessed day.

http://bit.ly/1mW6a3p

The thread about an upcoming coronal mass ejection got me looking for FE videos about solar flares. Not much out there. One YTer is sure the sun is a projection. This one debunks the fiery nuclear fusion images from satellites. 

• Like 1

Who's watching the watchers? Big Brother's little brothers, of course. 

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/02/10/flat-earth-community-insists-falcon-heavy-launch-hoax/

Flat Earth Community Insists Falcon Heavy Launch Was A Hoax

"Ever since Donald Trump became the High Priest Of Hate, the word “hoax” has gained new popularity. Global warming is a hoax cooked up by the Chinese. Reports that the Prevaricator in Chief is a serial abuser of women are hoaxes. Democrats are hoaxes. According to the Flat Earth community, last week’s launch of the Falcon Heavy from Cape Canaveral with Elon Musk’s personal Tesla Roadster onboard was a hoax of epic proportions.

. . .

Channeling the great “The moon landing was a hoax” conspiracy trope, others allege the entire thing was a CGI script or actually filmed on a back lot at Warner Brothers. For proof, they point out that the footage from inside the space capsule was shot using a fisheye lens. Q.E.D.  Talk about your reductio ad absurdum!"

:muaha:Q.E.D. is MY shtick!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grav said:

Who's watching the watchers? Big Brother's little brothers, of course. 

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/02/10/flat-earth-community-insists-falcon-heavy-launch-hoax/

That comment section is migraine-inducing. There's such an uphill battle dealing with the general mainstream science-worshiping public. If it isn't pre-approved by academia, it's heresy. The combination of blind confidence in authority and unadulterated ignorance of their own dogma is staggering.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Anthem(0) said:

If it isn't pre-approved by academia, it's heresy. The combination of blind confidence in authority and unadulterated ignorance of their own dogma is staggering.

Truer words were never spoken. 

Not unlike the difference between ignorance and apathy --> they don't know and they don't care. 

edit -- That last sentences you wrote is ct gold. You don't have a signature under your name. Jus' sayin' :)

Edited by grav
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 12:33 PM, Anthem(0) said:

Great post and I agree this is a controlled leak of sorts. It almost has to be.

I loosely suspect it was decided that the illusion could no longer be reasonably maintained so they're priming the plebes for eventual disclosure. My reasoning is IF it's true that the earth is not a ball and space isn't as we were all taught, then there was no way that could be kept a secret forever. That lie definitely had an expiration date. Especially after they faked the moon landing thereby "proving" it was possible to leave earth, see it as a ball, and land on another ball. After a certain point, people would begin asking "why hasn't anyone left earth since the 1960s." Truthfully, it's amazing the illusion lasted this long. It's been nearly 50 years and space technology is now but a fraction of what it was claimed to be in the 60s. Something is seriously with wrong with that picture and it screams duplicity.

Too much money on whores, I guess .....   :D

The clown goes on with this bad joke.

It's possible to get to MARS, inside a CARTOON movie, c'mon nasa, just do it.

• Like 3

No text summary for this one. The YTer says that the moon is not a projection. I used to follow him on fb, maybe need to go back to that awful place to see why Polaris is involved in eclipses

• Like 1

There are almost no FE videos about the sun simulators which are probably responsible for the weird California fires and other Directed Energy Weapon attacks. 911? There is a disconnect between general CT and FE.  So the dots will never be connected as long as this division rocks on.

This YTer is a glober who, I think, believes that chemtrails and a dying sun are the reason NWO puppet regimes are faking space. See? there really is a Russia collusion. Except that there is no Russia. No US. No spoon. Just a matrix of lies.

~ 20 min.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.