Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Last1oftheJedi

Wisdom of Dale Gribble

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, toast said:

Ah man love me some king of the hill. Dale Gribel is a special kind of person.

He really is. I like to think he's more aware than he pretends, for the sake of his family. Sure, Joe ain't his, but he's a real dad to that kid. Went out to NM to get him, gives him all the money he has in his wallet so the boys can enjoy a movie. Dale is good people. Strange and Funny, as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, grav said:

That dang ol' show was pretty doggone funny, I'll  tell you what.

Your timing is of a deity, or atleast someone that is awesome enough to earn a G title (not the OG title though, that's ol' JC's daddy ^.^)

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
Had to use the Force on this one (Still last1, for the record. Even with Luke copping out) 2022 the year of awesome and the two best quotes. Illuminati comfirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav
50 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Your timing is of a deity, or atleast someone that is awesome enough to earn a G title (not the OG title though, that's ol' JC's daddy ^.^)

G title? Thanks, I miss shows like King of the Hill. 'Adult' in the correct meaning of the word. Modern tv is too nasty for my old sensibilities. Give me Dale and Peggy and Luanne and Hank any day.  Shucks, even the theme song was fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,668
On 12/14/2015 at 0:40 PM, grav said:

G title? Thanks, I miss shows like King of the Hill. 'Adult' in the correct meaning of the word. Modern tv is too nasty for my old sensibilities. Give me Dale and Peggy and Luanne and Hank any day.  Shucks, even the theme song was fun. 

OG means Old Gangsta.
It's a compliment. lol
:wink:
 


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 14, 2015 at 2:40 PM, grav said:

G title? Thanks, I miss shows like King of the Hill. 'Adult' in the correct meaning of the word. Modern tv is too nasty for my old sensibilities. Give me Dale and Peggy and Luanne and Hank any day.  Shucks, even the theme song was fun. 

Mike was the best. From Bevis to Dale, he nailed intresting characters, weither it be outragous or realistic. That's a talent.

G = Gansta (with respect), Golden, Good (I refuse to recognize the one missing an O o.o)

49 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

OG means Old Gangsta.
It's a compliment. lol
:wink:
 


 

Correct ^.^ I suppose I'm I little diffrent in word play than the standard tin foil. >.> Diffrent is good. Diffrent enforcing itself on others, (not presenting, I present, i hope) is gay. I said it >.> and not old school gay. Old school gay just means joy. Why it made a Christmas song o.o;

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,668
16 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Mike was the best. From Bevis to Dale, he nailed intresting characters, weither it be outragous or realistic. That's a talent.

G = Gansta (with respect), Golden, Good (I refuse to recognize the one missing an O o.o)

Correct ^.^ I suppose I'm I little diffrent in word play than the standard tin foil. >.> Diffrent is good. Diffrent enforcing itself on others, (not presenting, I present, i hope) is gay. I said it >.> and not old school gay. Old school gay just means joy. Why it made a Christmas song o.o;

Different is good.
Your G style speak stands out.
Puts you apart from the masses.
Present far and wide G Jedi!

Merry Christmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Different is good.
Your G style speak stands out.
Puts you apart from the masses.
Present far and wide G Jedi!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, Lucy. I hope ya get what ya put on your list for Santa. o.o Though i hear he's working so much overtime right now >.> Needless to say, the elf union is banking, but worn out. Normally, i'd just heart and move, but I'm out, so words are better than hearts anyways. ^.^ God bless ya, LB, you're one of the good ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,668
Just now, Last1oftheJedi said:

Merry Christmas, Lucy. I hope ya get what ya put on your list for Santa. o.o Though i hear he's working so much overtime right now >.> Needless to say, the elf union is banking, but worn out. Normally, i'd just heart and move, but I'm out, so words are better than hearts anyways. ^.^ God bless ya, LB, you're one of the good ones.

Back at ya.
:hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×