Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Let's talk about this month!

Ukshep    20,139

I'm going to start by just asking a simple question. Do you realize how much is planned for this month??

If the answer is no.... scan the posts in this

If the answer is yes.... then my next  question would be....

Major distraction? Or Real events?

• Like 1

Automan63    2,193
Just now, Ukshep said:

I'm going to start by just asking a simple question. Do you realize how much is planned for this month??

Nope, happy to be first to say I sure don’t. Feel free to let your fingers do the walking and enlighten me please

Ukshep    20,139
10 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Nope, happy to be first to say I sure don’t. Feel free to let your fingers do the walking and enlighten me please

I've updated my op. But for ease.

• Possible Gov Shutdown (trump related ref spending package)

• Multiple Album releases and Content release of the variety that is major for big message pushes (5+)

• Possible Major shakeup in FBI

• We're in mercury retrograde... tension

• Rumors of trump impeachment drama

• Erdogan setting up an islamic summit

• Net neutrality  repeal vote

• The jerusalem mess just happened and could escalate to an attack

• Q was pushing out a lot of things to happen around the 15th, Mention of 10 days of darkness

• NASA expects Phaethon to be the closest to Earth on Dec. 16 - Asteroid, It has meaning based on name

• The United Nations said on Thursday that it was extending a round of Syria talks in Geneva until Dec. 15 aimed at shaping a political solution to end the war, but that the presidency had not yet been discussed

• Farsight Rv suggests major blackout event

• Announcements of both AI, Biometric and RealID coming, or being implemented

• Announcements of gestapo like organizations being set up

:tommy_lee_jones:

There are a lot more.... This is the ones I could think of on the spot.....

Take your pick...

• Like 3
  • WTF 1

AztlanRising    499

This may be quite the "December to Remember"― for the astrology buffs, Mercury goes retrograde from ~3 Dec to ~23 December, in general f'ing some things up, or giving a "left-handed" [ie sinister] aspect to some goings on........

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,139
1 minute ago, AztlanRising said:

This may be quite the "December to Remember"― for the astrology buffs, Mercury goes retrograde from ~3 Dec to ~23 December, in general f'ing some things up, or giving a "left-handed" [ie sinister] aspect to some goings on........

https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/49704-december-is-going-to-be-a-month-to-remember/

On 02/12/2017 at 10:20 PM, Ukshep said:

Supermoon tomorrow..... You know that means some crazy shit is about to start!

And then there is this!

Mercury retrograde 2017 starts on December 3 at 29° Sagittarius and ends on December 22 at 13° Sagittarius.

Buckle in ladies and gents! If the past is anything to go by!

Sure is. Right!

Automan63    2,193
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

• Multiple Album releases and Content release of the variety that is major for big message pushes (5+)

• Q was pushing out a lot of things to happen around the 15th, Mention of 10 days of darkness

• NASA expects Phaethon to be the closest to Earth on Dec. 16 - Asteroid, It has meaning based on name

• The United Nations said on Thursday that it was extending a round of Syria talks in Geneva until Dec. 15 aimed at shaping a political solution to end the war, but that the presidency had not yet been discussed

There are a lot more.... This is the ones I could think of on the spot.....

Take your pick...

That’s quite a complex shitshow of happenings...:blink:

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,139
2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

That’s quite a complex shitshow of happenings...:blink:

Indeed it is...

:shepmemepeace-min(1):

AztlanRising    499
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The bolds above are on my radar from your good list of things transpiring.

The big thing is we'll see how the trend works out on the drama of yet another government "shutdown" happening right after funding runs out on 8 December. I think if we see continuing resolutions for temporary funding fail in the next couple days, well this lends lots of credibility to the Q-anon posts incl "10 days of darkness"

Edited by AztlanRising

AztlanRising    499

I think it's likely we're in for some drama as is shown here:

[~2 mins] Somehow, I'm at ease with what's about to unfold, even though I personally have some really kind of messed-up things touching me during this Mercury-retrograde during the sign of Sagittarius phase..... :happy::ninja::sweat:

Ukshep    20,139
19 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

The bolds above are on my radar from your good list of things transpiring.

The big thing is we'll see how the trend works out on the drama of yet another government "shutdown" happening right after funding runs out on 8 December. I think if we see continuing resolutions for temporary funding fail in the next couple days, well this lends lots of credibility to the Q-anon posts incl "10 days of darkness"

If I was writing a story...

An attack would take place during some major speech or announcement or meeting caused by or revolving around recent events, It would be the perfect time. The Jerusalem Outrage mixed with North Korea Missile Doom. Tells us they would not know which and the MSM would focus on them both giving the PNAC PLAN THE FUEL IT NEEDS!! The rvers and q would both be deep state and fulfilling elite code. Telling us what is coming!

While Phaethon flies over head. The son of a planet made uninhabitable that can only be saved with AI!

In Greek mythology, Phaethon was a son of Eos by Cephalus or Tithonus, born in Syria. Aphrodite stole him away while he was no more than a child to be the night-watchman at her most sacred shrines. The Minoans called him "Adymus", by which they meant the morning and evening star.[4]

Eos is often wracked by deadly, radiation-contaminated storms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaethon_(son_of_Eos)

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Eos

While all the albums and movies release, Making sure everyone is using tech on that day, or watching tv. Maximum reach to audience.

And remember foreshadowing of grid down, power out. The narratives are strong. But it may never happen. It's always a guess of whether they are playing around for drama or if they are moving an actual piece.

11 to 22

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,139
5 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

I think it's likely we're in for some drama as is shown here:

[~2 mins] Somehow, I'm at ease with what's about to unfold, even though I personally have some really kind of messed-up things touching me during this Mercury-retrograde during the sign of Sagittarius phase..... :happy::ninja::sweat:

interesting choice of title... Night watch. I was researching this for my above post.

• Like 1