Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Making America Great Again or Restoring Bablyon the Great!

Ukshep    20,140

It's all in the choice of words chosen, In plain sight. Without a second glance.

You know I have a point!

• Like 3

Seeker22    301

At the risk of getting perma-banned from my new home which I really enjoy, I am going to say it like I see it. My opinion only, but I have 55 years of living in this country to draw on. That said, I can show you we are not in a good place by the things printed on a good old dollar bill.

Why is it (((they))) didn't use a $5 or a $10, $20, $50, $100, $1000- because they wanted even the most cash strapped of us to have access to that Illumi-nutty crap they put on the dollar bill. Because every time we desire one of those for our basic needs, it feeds them (dark) energy. Money truly is the root of all evil.

Next up, who designed our National Mall? Why do we have the architecture from an Egyptian myth anywhere in this country? I don't remember going to school with any Egyptians. Isis and Osiris? Brother and sister married? We are taught that incest is taboo, why then, is it glorified in these edifices? We all know this story.

There is a dichotomy between everything they have placed in out "cage" and how we are to act among ourselves. In DC, in Vatican City, in England, there is the exact same architecture from the same myth. Very carefully measured out, and exact in every way. More Illumi-nutty.

Next up, why is there a stone phallus (because that is exactly what the National Monument is- facing the capitol? Aren't we taught that being disrobed in public is verbotten? How do we justify these things? Oh yes, the myth again. Isis collecting her husband's parts and being unable to find the one that mattered the most to her. I guess I could toss this into the Illumi-naughty file.

There is a religion for the so called Elite, and another for the rest of us. We are seeing its ugly face in the scandals breaking all around us. Yes, this IS restoring Babylon the Great. MAGA is a wonderful idea, but unfortunately, the stones tell another tale.

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,140
2 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

At the risk of getting perma-banned from my new home

Your post does not even rank a 1 out of the 10 needed to get you banned :D

You good seeker. All good :)

• Like 1

Walk Softly    2,694
12 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

We are seeing its ugly face in the scandals breaking all around us. Yes, this IS restoring Babylon the Great. MAGA is a wonderful idea, but unfortunately, the stones tell another tale.

If that got you banned, I'd leave with you!!! 

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,140
1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

If that got you banned, I'd leave with you!!! 

I'd ban myself if he got banned for that :D

:laughmeme:

• Haha 1

Seeker22    301
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Your post does not even rank a 1 out of the 10 needed to get you banned :D

You good seeker. All good :)

Thanks, Boss!:beerl:

• Like 1

Lucy Barnable    5,030
33 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

At the risk of getting perma-banned from my new home which I really enjoy, I am going to say it like I see it. My opinion only, but I have 55 years of living in this country to draw on. That said, I can show you we are not in a good place by the things printed on a good old dollar bill.

Why is it (((they))) didn't use a $5 or a $10, $20, $50, $100, $1000- because they wanted even the most cash strapped of us to have access to that Illumi-nutty crap they put on the dollar bill. Because every time we desire one of those for our basic needs, it feeds them (dark) energy. Money truly is the root of all evil.

Next up, who designed our National Mall? Why do we have the architecture from an Egyptian myth anywhere in this country? I don't remember going to school with any Egyptians. Isis and Osiris? Brother and sister married? We are taught that incest is taboo, why then, is it glorified in these edifices? We all know this story.

There is a dichotomy between everything they have placed in out "cage" and how we are to act among ourselves. In DC, in Vatican City, in England, there is the exact same architecture from the same myth. Very carefully measured out, and exact in every way. More Illumi-nutty.

Next up, why is there a stone phallus (because that is exactly what the National Monument is- facing the capitol? Aren't we taught that being disrobed in public is verbotten? How do we justify these things? Oh yes, the myth again. Isis collecting her husband's parts and being unable to find the one that mattered the most to her. I guess I could toss this into the Illumi-naughty file.

There is a religion for the so called Elite, and another for the rest of us. We are seeing its ugly face in the scandals breaking all around us. Yes, this IS restoring Babylon the Great. MAGA is a wonderful idea, but unfortunately, the stones tell another tale.

:goodpost:

• Like 1

Cmonsense101    279
11 hours ago, Ukshep said:

It's all in the choice of words chosen, In plain sight. Without a second glance.

You know I have a point!

I would like to ask the historians which aspects of Babylon was so great to start with. Was it mass slavery, pagan dildo worshipping or little kids taking it from big daddys? 

• Like 1

Picklesnout    565

I guess the America I want to make great again is the one that never really existed outside of my mind.

• Like 1

Seeker22    301
1 hour ago, Picklesnout said:

I guess the America I want to make great again is the one that never really existed outside of my mind.

Soldiers have to stand and salute the flag morning and evening on active duty. I remember getting chills and all choked up at those times of the day thinking about my Father's service, and my uncle, who won the Congressional (Medal of Honor). In Gulf War I, we were fighting for Texaco. In Gulf War II, we were just a protection force guarding the elite's poppy fields.

Sometimes, what is in your mind is kinder and nicer than how it truly is.

• Like 1