Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Heads Up! Arizona Citizens Tracked In Database In First Step of 'Real ID' Implementation

Ukshep    20,139

Arizona citizens are now in a government database that uses facial recognition technology to track them simply for getting a driver’s license.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-06/arizona-citizens-tracked-facial-recognition-database-first-step-real-id-implementati

When I say that there is more than enough news that exists right now to see where this is all going. I mean it!

• Like 1

Anne    255
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

When I say that there is more than enough news that exists right now to see where this is all going. I mean it

I so agree................................we all knew this was coming more and more.......

We stay strong!......................we are strong in numbers

Blessings!   :D

• Like 2

Automan63    2,193

I wonder what “they” are going to do when the citizenry decides that tracking “them” in much the same manner, privately, is fair game, and it begins if it already hasn’t...

• Like 4

Ukshep    20,139
2 hours ago, Automan63 said:

I wonder what “they” are going to do when the citizenry decides that tracking “them” in much the same manner, privately, is fair game, and it begins if it already hasn’t...

I'm sure there are people doing that already.... Hidden darn networks are everywhere....

• Like 1

Cinnamon    23,030

So, I was just reading some older articles about this and they bought the program back in 2015, to be used to catch criminals... see how it morphs? 

• Sad 1