Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

Aerospace Engineer, "Depletion of Ozone so Bad, Mass Extinction could be within 7 Years"

Scout    113

Aerospace Engineer, "Depletion of Ozone so Bad, Mass Extinction could be within 7 Years"

Streamed live 9 hours ago

Aerospace Engineer iRay, does his own tests, using Independent Equipment.
Is our Planet reaching a point of no return? About seven years left, say many researchers and scientists say, before the ozone is unrepairable. What do you think?

who knows    440

If he is correct asia is the biggest polluters. I believe Eric Dollard said a layer of our atmosphere was ripped off . It happened from solar activity at the same time Indonesia had the earthquake and tsunami 2004?

Automan63    2,198

Oh shit, here comes another mini ice age and there goes ALL the rest of the hairspray......

ya know, if my seventies era memory serves me right...:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

Automan63    2,198
1 hour ago, who knows said:

If he is correct asia is the biggest polluters. I believe Eric Dollard said a layer of our atmosphere was ripped off . It happened from solar activity at the same time Indonesia had the earthquake and tsunami 2004?

I think it’s from all the damn curry:gsbrnint:

markovian    54

my basic ubderstanding of ozone is its made from sunlight and oxygen ... u can buy a machine to make the stuff in ur home

so umm how are we running out of the stuff

Edited by markovian