Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
CSB

Through The Roses

CSB    2,038

This is not off topic this is not new just something we all need to understand

Life Is Not Easy

Read lyrics: https://genius.com/Future-islands-through-the-roses-lyrics

But we can pull through—together
Together
We can pull through

Edited by Ukshep
*Lyrics removed* copyright violation! Added link to some instead!

CSB    2,038
2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

There is nothing 'to fear' except fear itself.

I don't have a fear of death; I just fear the End Times our children will have to endure for they wont understand ..

I fear that they will suffer pain do to their ignorance of history and the lack of human emotion for others .

The blue pill is in abundance The red pill is few .

Sky Cat    1,532
14 minutes ago, CSB said:

I don't have a fear of death; I just fear the End Times our children will have to endure for they wont understand ..

I fear that they will suffer pain do to their ignorance of history and the lack of human emotion for others .

The blue pill is in abundance The red pill is few .

Do not underestimate children.  Many of them will be wiser than this generation.  The brainwashing is also lifting, slowly but surely.  Also, nothing ever "ends"; that is an illusion.

CSB    2,038
1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

Do not underestimate children.  Many of them will be wiser than this generation.  The brainwashing is also lifting, slowly but surely.  Also, nothing ever "ends"; that is an illusion.

What I see is these young people do now know that there is something wrong but don't understand what it is .. What is ending is life as we the older ones have lived it .

History is changing as it should but it's changing in a way now that wont have the respect for humanity and the world ; This we as adults/older understand .

I don't underestimate any one as long as there is truth being listened to ..

Sky Cat    1,532
16 minutes ago, CSB said:

What I see is these young people do now know that there is something wrong but don't understand what it is .. What is ending is life as we the older ones have lived it .

History is changing as it should but it's changing in a way now that wont have the respect for humanity and the world ; This we as adults/older understand .

I don't underestimate any one as long as there is truth being listened to ..

Oh the truth will return.  It always does.  What you are concerned about has happened on Earth a thousands times before.