Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sky Cat

Russian Military: Syria Completely Liberated From ISIS Terrorists

Curenado    966

:clap1:

I expected the worst there. Except now, they will all have to go back to the eu, get some benefits and isis them. 

Oh! And all the syrian reffagees can pack it up and head back home too! Bravo. Obama must be breaking plates.

• Haha 1

Dr. Evil    1,655

You have to wonder don't you, what do the people in the West with 3 digit IQs think has happened to these ISIS forces.

Do they seriously think they just faded into the desert from whence they came in 2011?

Did it never occur this force had serious logistics and other support and from whence might that be coming, for year after year, as they kept gaining territory?

Do these people really have 3 digit IQs?

Why yes, all of them do.

These are the professionals, the lawyers, doctors, bankers, engineers, the people in the West with all the brains.

And apparently, none of them understand what we know.

How the f**k does that work?

Seriously. 

After a significant global event lasting years with hundreds of thousands of human casualties, millions of displaced people, torture of the most brutal kinds inflicted on children and everyone else, slave auctions, you name it, it's happened, and all the 3-digit IQ people f**king know it. Seriously.

How the f**k do those people, keep their silence?

WTF is wrong with them, that they continue this Disney fantasy that all this real actual proven brutality somehow mysteriously just magically appeared out of the swirling desert sands and now it's equally mysteriously chosen to just slip away just as silently, without a flutter, not a word, just disappear, like it never happened.

And these people with 3 digit IQs get up and go to work and never think about it, never occurs to them: hang on?

(I'm not singling out the States, same thing is happening in my country too. I just can't believe it's happening. As I said.

WTF is wrong with them?) 

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

CaptH    61
54 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Christmas in liberated Aleppo! Merry Christmas to all! 

What's an Aleppo?

Sky Cat    1,532
2 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

You have to wonder don't you, what do the people in the US with 3 digit IQs think has happened to these ISIS forces.

Do they seriously think they just faded into the desert from whence they came in 2011?

Did it never occur this force had serious logistics and other support and from whence might that be coming, for year after year, as they kept gaining territory?

Do these people really have 3 digit IQs?

Why yes, all of them do.

These are the professionals, the lawyers, doctors, bankers, engineers, the people in the US with all the brains.

And apparently, none of them understand what we know.

How the f**k does that work?

Seriously. 

After a significant global event lasting years with hundreds of thousands of human casualties, millions of displaced people, torture of the most brutal kinds inflicted on children and everyone else, slave auctions, you name it, it's happened, and all the 3-digit IQ people f**king know it. Seriously.

How the f**k do those people, keep their silence?

WTF is wrong with them, that they continue this Disney fantasy that all this real actual proven brutality somehow mysteriously just magically appeared out of the swirling desert sands and now it's equally mysteriously chosen to just slip away just as silently, without a flutter, not a word, just disappear, like it never happened.

And these people with 3 digit IQs get up and go to work and never think about it, never occurs to them: hang on?

(I'm not singling out the States, same thing is happening in my country too. I just can't believe it's happening. As I said.

WTF is wrong with them?) 

• Like 2

who knows    440
2 hours ago, Curenado said:

I expected the worst there. Except now, they will all have to go back to the eu, get some benefits and isis them. 

Oh! And all the syrian reffagees can pack it up and head back home too! Bravo. Obama must be breaking plates.

in his apron

• Haha 1

abigfatzero    2,447
30 minutes ago, CaptH said:

What's an Aleppo?

It's a city in northern Syria, just north of there is a town called Dabiq, that town is where the final battle (Armageddon) happens in the Islamic tradition.

Biblical scholars cant agree on the location of Armageddon, all they agree on is that, Armageddon is in the northern part of Israel.

Syria is the northern part of biblical Israel also known as greater Israel.

One of the oldest synagogues in the world is located in Aleppo. 

Or, it's an animal in Africa that spends most of it's time in water......:D

CaptH    61
30 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

It's a city in northern Syria, just north of there is a town called Dabiq, that town is where the final battle (Armageddon) happens in the Islamic tradition.

Biblical scholars cant agree on the location of Armageddon, all they agree on is that, Armageddon is in the northern part of Israel.

Syria is the northern part of biblical Israel also known as greater Israel.

One of the oldest synagogues in the world is located in Aleppo. 

Or, it's an animal in Africa that spends most of it's time in water......:D

Thank you, for that. However, I was being a sarcastic so-and-so.

Gives me a good excuse to post this little beauty now......

• Haha 1