Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Huckabee Sanders Vindicated: Bloomberg and WSJ Walk Back Deutsche Bank Subpoena Story

Cinnamon    23,030

<snip>

Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal have since issued corrections or clarifications about their stories. “An earlier subheadline said a subpoena from special counsel Robert Mueller’s office requested data and documents about President Trump’s accounts. The subpoena concerns people or entities close to Mr. Trump,” the Wall Street Journal said. 

AFP reported late Tuesday that the subpoena sought information about Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign official who was indicted in October.

The corrections and clarifications come just days after ABC News suspended investigative reporter Brian Ross after he falsely reported that former Trump administration official Michael Flynn had said he was told to make contact with Russian government officials when Trump was still a candidate. Instead, the alleged instructions to contact Russians came after the election, when Trump was president-elect and his team was transitioning into power.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/06/huckabee-sanders-vindicated-bloomberg-and-wsj-walk-back-deutsche-bank-subpoena-story/

Like I always say a retraction never has the impact that the original story has. There will be millions who never figure out that wasn't true and will keep throwing it out there as a political argument.  Truth is truth and lies are lies whether you like him or not. 

RhetoricalRebel    1,621

This sh*t won't stop until they get their asses sued into oblivion. It's easy to believe ABC or any MSM network did this, but the WSJ? That's a whole new level of desperation.

Malevolent    2,819
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Like I always say a retraction never has the impact that the original story has. There will be millions who never figure out that wasn't true and will keep throwing it out there as a political argument.  Truth is truth and lies are lies whether you like him or not.

I am of the opinion that certain publications do that totally on purpose.  They sell sensation and they know it's quite easy to say "Sorry we made a mistake" And when the going gets really tough, they have someone who goes under-the-bus for a few thousand $.  That someone emerges somewhere else and life goes on..  

4 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

This sh*t won't stop until they get their asses sued into oblivion. It's easy to believe ABC or any MSM network did this, but the WSJ? That's a whole new level of desperation.

Agree.  Just a quick couple of very large / costly class-actions must hit them and they will, for some time at least, stop their negative shit. 

Automan63    2,193

The first step in combatting this bullshit, is to call it what it is, total bullshit LIES...

There is no “walking back” LIES, they’re LIES and that makes them all LIERS. 

LIERS will continue to be LIARS and LIE as long as their LIES are not called that.

If one of my kids (or yours) was to LIE to me (or you), does anyone think they’d be able to then “walk it back” and it’s all good?

They that do this need to ALL be VERY PUBLICLY called out as the LIARS they are, and constantly