Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

Lessons from the Dark Ones

Cinnamon    23,030

There are those on our world that have lived in, and ruled through darkness. These "dark ones" have sunken so low (in frequency) that their hearts cannot perceive the love and light that is washing over the planet right now. 

It would be so easy to fear and condemn them, but I am here to suggest a higher perspective and a higher way.

The Negative Path
Until recently the frequency of the collective consciousness of humanity has been dropping lower and lower and manifesting a darker and darker reality. 

There are many people on our world (incarnate souls) right now that are on a negative path. They are manifesting hatred and fear and feel very justified in doing so.

These people fall into two broad categories; those that have become mesmerized by their ability to control others and the false sense of power and self-importance that it gives them, and those that feel wronged by those that are controlling and dominating them and who feel justified in lashing out and hurting others.  

In this atmosphere, it would take a lot of wisdom for the rest of us not to react with fear and judgement. Unfortunately, wisdom is still in relatively short supply and the state of our world sadly reflects this.

The earth and humanity are currently in the mid-stages of a massive shift of consciousness, this shift is being orchestrated by the Universe, and we are nearing the tipping point where the light will illuminate all the dark corners of Humanity. The "dark ones" know that a momentous change is imminent, and they are scared.  

Even though their hearts cannot feel it, their minds can see the changes occurring in humanity, and they are afraid it may end their way of life. Their fear is understandable because if they don't change they won't transition to 5th-dimensional earth with the rest of us, and the probable timelines for 3D earth are very bleak indeed.

<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/12/lessons-from-dark-ones.html

• Like 2

JayDee    1,292

Whatever is supposed to be bringing on this shift seems to be constipated. 

who knows    440

The planet goes thru ages/cycles. We are towards the end of one now. I think it calls for being brave and having a sarcastic wit at least. We are watching a fall but it isn't over yet. I for one am not waiting for an end I am waiting for the beginning.I've had a full life and still lots of fire in my belly. It has already begun and we are doing fine! 

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,139

3 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Cinnamon - and all of the rest of you

Oh yeah. One of the greats.....

a choice too...