Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Recommended Posts

 DRUMZ    1,047
10 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Ironic that this was released on (December) 12 (6+6) (Day) 6 as well

Ironic, yes. However I was not really doing any deep digging. Just thought that the Name was weird and I like a lot of those pics in space from Hubble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    973
1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

Ironic, yes. However I was not really doing any deep digging. Just thought that the Name was weird and I like a lot of those pics in space from Hubble.

I bet @Ukshep will find this potentially interesting o.O 

It is an interesting pic for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
4 minutes ago, John Galt said:

I bet @Ukshep will find this potentially interesting o.O 

It is an interesting pic for sure

LOL...IDK, but at first glance it looks like a dog's head with an angel hovering by the "eye?"???

:angel:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,123
4 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

Carina aka a ridge of cartilage in the trachea that occurs between the division of the two main bronchi.

I'm going to be a lot quieter from now on in relation to anything related to what's going on, So I'll leave interpretation up to you all. But it's clear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carina_of_trachea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Carina aka a ridge of cartilage in the trachea that occurs between the division of the two main bronchi.

I'm going to be a lot quieter from now on in relation to anything related to what's going on, So I'll leave interpretation up to you all. But it's clear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carina_of_trachea

The mucous membrane of the carina is the most sensitive area of the trachea and larynx for triggering a cough reflex.

OK, I think we get it....

Peace?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,123
16 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

The mucous membrane of the carina is the most sensitive area of the trachea and larynx for triggering a cough reflex.

OK, I think we get it....

Peace?

The carina is a ridge of cartilage in the trachea that occurs between the division of the two main bronchi.

Foreign bodies that fall down the trachea are more likely to enter the right bronchus.

- This is a naming that hides a veiled message of division between peoples and increased likelihood of being swallowed up by the right...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

The carina is a ridge of cartilage in the trachea that occurs between the division of the two main bronchi.

Foreign bodies that fall down the trachea are more likely to enter the right bronchus.

OK... So let me try to interpret this...

You feel, or are at a cross road where you are pondering leaving the site for a new direction that you feel or  know must be taken in order for you to "grow" or what have you. And you are worried about all of "us" who may not have any place to go that is still respectful and truthful in this world full of lies and deceit. Your new endeavor will not leave you the time to run the site or worry about it so much any more.

You feel or are at, the "crossroad." You feel stuck. You don't know what to do.

The foreign bodies have probably been here all along weather you have tried to stop it or not.

You Love. In a world of hate.

Thank you for all that you have done for 'us."

I bet that you have inspired several folks to start new sites, just like this one. We will NOT lay down and die.

Disclaimer..... I am pretty buzzed right now, so if I am waaaayyyyy off base, please do not be mad at me??

Thanks, and I love you!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,123
1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

Disclaimer..... I am pretty buzzed right now, so if I am waaaayyyyy off base, please do not be mad at me??

I'm never mad. Just misunderstood. Passion comes off in many ways.

Just be happy Drumz. Love life.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×