Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

LuckyBolt    1,313

I’m appalled at this outbreak.  People with that type of emotional torment should be immediately stepped down if not removed from the ranks of having anything to do with running our country, let alone a city/town/village.  

Emotions don’t run companies/governments very well.  

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,505

White privilege.... No such thing. 

I have thought about this all of a few minutes and have come up with what they are stupidly calling 'white privilege'. And it's a symptom of every culture in the world. Whoever is the dominant race, culture, ethnicity in an area, that is who has the 'overt/subtle privilege (racist)' is. If you live in an African country where the dominant race is black, then there is 'black privilege' and the other colors and cultures do not do so well unless they get their money from outside that country usually. In China, the Chinese have 'yellow privilege' over the other colors/cultures. In Arab countries, brown countries, all the countries have this 'privilege'. It comes with having the most people. 

In my small town, it's 'who' you know. Not 'what' you know, that gets you a job. Most jobs are word of mouth because when an opening comes up, an employee wants a friend or relative to have that job. Small town life. I've seen it happen in the big metro city areas. Family and friends have connections. If there are more of them and not so many of you, who do you think is going to have it easier in that area? The dominant culture/race/family and friend network. Check out the 'good ole boy' club in your town. They are the ones to know for stuff. They got 'privilege'. Color need not apply, just will be the dominant race/culture that you see around you when you go out on the town.  ;)  

Anne    255
11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

Who is causing all this division? Hmmm?

:iagree:

Dometheus    342

:slap:  I don't agree with the councilwoman but come on, White Privilege? Whits are taking a pounding. Remember what they said a few months back I the media: "Whites are the only Racists", isn't calling someone racist, racist? sorry, now back to my original thoughts...

:laughmeme:We were born in this country white and do not have the same privileges other races that immigrate to America.  I have seen them come from Africa where they don't have power and toilets and are given cars, welfare, and completely furnished apartments. These people don't even know what a light switch is let alone toilet paper. They won't pay for power so they cook everything on the BBQ outside.

I am not picking on them, I am merely stating a fact. They get tons of help. The only thing whites get is welfare, Pell grants you have to pay back and called a bigot or racist when we try and stand up for ourselves. They pay back nothing.

:angry-crowd:Kids can't wear American Flags to school, Some subdivision won't allow the American Flag, and whatever you do don't do the pledge of allegiance because it's all racist. What is happening (or happened to) to our country?

Lowrider:

:Sad-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:I had a couple of Lows in my life and needed help but because I was white there was little to no help for me other than churches for clothes and food. So I pulled myself from the gutter and changed my life. Jesus wasn't there, the system wasn't there and I almost pulled the trigger on a 38 stub nose at one point( that was there). In the movie Castaway, at the end, Tom Hanks tells the therapist he knew he just had to keep breathing... That's how I felt at times. If I stay alive maybe something will change and this will get better type attitude. It kept me alive, frosty and moving forward. I have earned everything I am, and everything I own. Blood sweat and at times, Tears.

Summary:

:Angry-Meme-Transparent-PNG-180x180:People have to earn their place in the country/World now days especially if you're white.  Being a councilwoman or TV personality or even green or black does not entitle you to tell white America what to do or how to think because that's racist. This city councilwoman has been married her whole life I bet, goes to church on Sunday and pays her taxes. For that (and being numb to reality) she feels entitled.   Never sorry for the Rant!

Automan63    2,193
11 hours ago, Conspiracyk said:

Definitely no husband and children cause she’s a non gender indentifying, Asian,black , Mexican , Transgender dike with a penis and a va jay jay. Hahahahahhha

:gsbrnint: