Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

Dr. Evil    1,653

So why the hell didn't the other people at the table speak up and support her?

That's the problem.

The sychophantic a-holes who think not making waves is the way forward for this bollocks. 

Curenado    966
6 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

That's the problem.

The sychophantic a-holes who think not making waves is the way forward for this bollocks. 

Democrap voters. They are afraid of more crying....and losing money...

• Like 1

Cinnamon    22,999
12 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

That's the problem.

One of the wimpy guys was holding his hand up and she was saying NO! lol

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,653
35 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Democrap voters. They are afraid of more crying....and losing money...

31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

One of the wimpy guys was holding his hand up and she was saying NO! lol

It's the damn media not holding people to account. These people are in charge of millions of dollars of public money. That used to be treated as a serious responsibility by the idiot media, which went out for lunch in the 90's and have never come back.

Is that a fair observation? It's what's happened in my country. 

• Angry 1

Curenado    966
43 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

It's the damn media not holding people to account. These people are in charge of millions of dollars of public money. That used to be treated as a serious responsibility by the idiot media, which went out for lunch in the 90's and have never come back.

As if they think it won't matter anyway or ever catch up. Wild abandon. 

Dr. Evil    1,653
33 minutes ago, Curenado said:

As if they think it won't matter anyway or ever catch up. Wild abandon. 

It's funny isn't it.

After all these decades of creating "the record," all of a sudden they've abandoned ship and they seem to imagine in coming decades  future historians looking at this era will never ever conclude that that's what they did.

I do hope some of them are still alive to answer to their crimes. For crimes they are. They are creating death, real death, in what they've done through both their commissions and their omissions.

And if they were individuals that would be tolerable but unfortunately with big responsibility comes big consequences and the result of the entire Fourth Estate abandoning its principles are wholesale social destruction, mega death, wars, torture, rapine and all the rest of it.

Look what happened to Germany when its Fourth Estate abandoned its responsibilities.

Curenado    966
40 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Look what happened to Germany when its Fourth Estate abandoned its responsibilities

The only hope is to navigate better and the rallying people are needing is one of self as much as any social unity. Germanys revovery led, in 3 more generations to islamization as well and we in fact seem "doomed to repeat the past", the goal is more gains, less pitfalls. 

In my mind is all treachery. These globys sliced thier selves up and said "ok! Your turn!" and I say "we changed our mind really. We shall keep it and go about in boxers and beards proudly displaying self made weapons of our own design. and smoking."

Now that would be a truly great work of a feat to pull off

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,653
11 minutes ago, Curenado said:

In my mind is all treachery.

Indeed mate.

When I made that comment about Germany I was thinking not only about recent times but about how Hitler convinced the most educated and cultured people in Europe to do what they did.

That's the power of evil.

Satan the Slanderer and Deceiver is the most apt description I've seen so far of that hydra. And the deception is myriad.

But as you say, we wake up and we can and will defeat him.

Just when though, will we awake.

Curenado    966
15 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Just when though, will we awake.

At the last possible moment, when a unified threat becomes real. Laziness and that great act of confidence we have, until it galvinizes that red dawn is real and they matter.

CSB    2,038

There is a ton of threads on this forum that I would like to respond to but I am at a loss of words do to the stupidity of liberals .. There is no explaining them !

They are not called LIBTARDS for nothing ..

Dr. Evil    1,653
16 minutes ago, CSB said:

They are not called LIBTARDS for nothing ..

No.

Possibly we could have a laugh however by convincing them to adopt a snowflake and put themselves onto a Facebook page then we could setup a virtuous circle whereby we teased the snowflake on Facebook causing them to seek expensive counseling which the Libtard felt compelled to pay for lest they left the snowflake in the lurch embattled as they were against the increasingly incessant harrassment from the evil anti-snowflake forces.

Depending how the conselling industry held out I'm pretty confident that in Cali at least we could make a pretty good dent in the Soros Foundation reserves, plus have a pretty good time, over the long winter months.  

Put it this way: I don't see a downside.

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

who knows    440
3 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

I am thinking about calling and giving them my two bits about Mayor Queen Godzilla.

• Like 1