Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
John Galt

BREAKING: 250,000 Gazans protest Trumps recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital

Curenado    966

Nobody cares! :gsbrnint:

That's the best part! "Oh STFU you raggedy basta**s!" :clap1:

SOME peoples get an inch and take a mile, then another mile, then another entitlement.......The chimps expect to throw a fit and get thier way. (Ya can't blast enough of 'em really)

John Galt    974
4 minutes ago, Curenado said:

SOME peoples get an inch and take a mile, then another mile, then another entitlement.......The chimps expect to throw a fit and get thier way. (Ya can't blast enough of 'em really)

Who are you talking about here even? 

Calling Palestinians entitled is pretty ridiculous.

• Like 1

John Galt    974
19 minutes ago, who knows said:

Christians and muslims and jews oh my! Could be there is a pattern here..cough cough

The Vatican is being quiet with that said :gsbrnint:

John Galt    974
10 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I see based on the past now where you stand. Nevermind. 

I guess if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. It's not like we have any kind of responsibility for the state of things not only there, but all over the Middle East. 

who knows    440
7 minutes ago, John Galt said:

The Vatican is being quiet with that said :gsbrnint:

Oh I think the pope protested already

Curenado    966
39 minutes ago, John Galt said:

It's not like we have any kind of responsibility for the state of things not only there, but all over the Middle East. 

I'm not exactly sure what you meant there......if we do have or don't? But at least you got the "zero islam" part, which is the gist.

I'm a lil old to hammer much, but I am on the lookout for a good used mosquito spraying truck 👍

John Galt    974
4 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I'm not exactly sure what you meant there......if we do have or don't? But at least you got the "zero islam" part, which is the gist.

I'm a lil old to hammer much, but I am on the lookout for a good used mosquito spraying truck 👍

We do have responsibility, and nuking citizens is not the answer. All of the governments in the world are working in collaboration to set us against each other. Islam - Christianity - Judaism are all being used against each-other in various ways

Zionist Christians are just as much, if not more of a threat to those who stand in the middle (People like us here) than are muslims. They have perpetuated more problems based on a false sense of superiority. Islam does not, and never did pose any real threat. They can't even form proper ranks without rebellion. 

• Like 1

Curenado    966
1 minute ago, John Galt said:

We do have responsibility, and nuking citizens is not the answer. All of the governments in the world are working in collaboration to set us against each other. Islam - Christianity - Judaism are all being used against each-other in various ways

Zionist Christians are just as much, if not more of a threat to those who stand in the middle (People like us here) than are muslims. 

How? I'm probly a lil biased, mosrats kill natives on contact everywhere they go. Kidnap 200 of each random and run IQ tests. Run genetic profiles (...I know, "No fair no fair!".....) I'm no fan of nukes. I think they just need to quit holding back doing "hollywar" and maybe if we are less involved, it will finally be settled instead of farmed 50 years. But we will see? 

"The governments" don't know what to do with 4 billion retards and communists expecting utopia. We are at the end of the line and they won't be able to dump 40% of the population on 60% and rob them all blind anymore.

This thing went off the rails in less than half a century. There was 3 billion population and that was too much. Its not my fault and like always, plague does not care about any of our points and is the result. Becoming genetically effete is the result ("no fair no fair!") Both islam and the communists are existential catastrophes. Both are odious Koyaniisquuatsis that have been grotesquely out of balance too long. Man fears nature more than man, but if people won't sort it out, nature will and that gets everybody. We'll see?

John Galt    974
13 minutes ago, Curenado said:

How? I'm probly a lil biased, mosrats kill natives on contact everywhere they go. Kidnap 200 of each random and run IQ tests. Run genetic profiles (...I know, "No fair no fair!".....) I'm no fan of nukes. I think they just need to quit holding back doing "hollywar" and maybe if we are less involved, it will finally be settled instead of farmed 50 years. But we will see? 

"The governments" don't know what to do with 4 billion retards and communists expecting utopia. We are at the end of the line and they won't be able to dump 40% of the population on 60% and rob them all blind anymore.

This thing went off the rails in less than half a century. There was 3 billion population and that was too much. Its not my fault and like always, plague does not care about any of our points and is the result. Becoming genetically effete is the result ("no fair no fair!") Both islam and the communists are existential catastrophes. Both are odious Koyaniisquuatsis that have been grotesquely out of balance too long. Man fears nature more than man, but if people won't sort it out, nature will and that gets everybody. We'll see?

Go and look at pictures of middle eastern countries back in the 1950s even. They have been decimated by war, and not their wars. I agree that people from those regions (for the most part) should not come to America precisely because of what you are mentioning. The things you are mentioning (Barbarity) goes on behind closed doors here in just as cruel of a fashion. The European Nations sanction this behavior, after ruining any chance of prosperity in their own nations and shaping their beliefs in such a war. Crap like this https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-lindorff/depleted-uranium-weapons_b_326547.html.. 

Palestine/Gaza is a open air prison, and the people are in a perpetual state of fight/flight/fear... What would happen if another country decided that your house belonged to them? Would you just take it lightly? Especially with all of those inherent IQ deficiencies or whatever making judgment all the more difficult? Islam and communists are existential catastrophes? Well, we are the modified version of the USSR now.. How do you think we effect other nations with our poisoned cup? I don't blame you, or the general conservative... But I see 'muslims' as an effect, and not a cause. In the case of cancer, I do not agree one should simply cut it out. The body can, and will heal itself... Unless you want to 'drop a nuke' and take chemo.

If we cut the shit and actually acted rationally.. It would be easy to resolve. We choose sides (As a 'country')

• Like 1

Sky Cat    1,532
10 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Go and look at pictures of middle eastern countries back in the 1950s even. They have been decimated by war, and not their wars. I agree that people from those regions (for the most part) should not come to America precisely because of what you are mentioning. The things you are mentioning (Barbarity) goes on behind closed doors here in just as cruel of a fashion. The European Nations sanction this behavior, after ruining any chance of prosperity in their own nations and shaping their beliefs in such a war. Crap like this https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-lindorff/depleted-uranium-weapons_b_326547.html.. 

Palestine/Gaza is a open air prison, and the people are in a perpetual state of fight/flight/fear... What would happen if another country decided that your house belonged to them? Would you just take it lightly? Especially with all of those inherent IQ deficiencies or whatever making judgment all the more difficult? Islam and communists are existential catastrophes? Well, we are the modified version of the USSR now.. How do you think we effect other nations with our poisoned cup? I don't blame you, or the general conservative... But I see 'muslims' as an effect, and not a cause. In the case of cancer, I do not agree one should simply cut it out. The body can, and will heal itself... Unless you want to 'drop a nuke' and take chemo.

If we cut the shit and actually acted rationally.. It would be easy to resolve. We choose sides (As a 'country')

Well-said, John, and, yes, it WOULD be easy to resolve if not for picking sides! :nodl:  The same thing can be said for Korea.  If the U.S. government just dropped having AN AGENDA for once then some actual progress could be made, but, nope, it's all about agendas.  If they keep that sh1t up it will cause (more) serious problems for the world.