Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
nsj7z

"THE NOBODY"

nsj7z    14

They describe some character that they have coined the Nobody who “came out of nowhere” and put a stop to the show. These Illuminati insiders describe this character as a tough guy who is a genius and doesn't take shit from anyone is not afraid to voice his opinion and is untouchable.

nsj7z    14

"I will use a analogy and I hope you get it.

Think of this man as a small white Italian man going into the heart of the bronx at 4am.

Now imagine that every single person he passes by he gives them the finger. He sees a group of 13 big and scary looking black guys and he pulls down his pants and moons them. He then walks through the neighborhood cursing everyone out.

Now do you think that this little white guy is going to see 5 am let alone the sunrise? Not only did he see the sunrise, he is on the way to walking out the neighborhood, making it a better place by his presence. Only a few wants to harm him, many are clapping their hands and laughing with something the nwo hates, happyness.”

Ukshep    20,124
3 minutes ago, nsj7z said:

So what is really going on here? If you try to stay informed about the situation, on top of what Kennedy called “a conspiracy which has seized vast amounts of wealth and power,” you have probably come across a something called “The Nobody” phenomenon which was responsible for the 'stop of the doom'.

All I know is that it has brought many false ones out.

1 minute ago, nsj7z said:

Now do you think that this little white guy is going to see 5 am let alone the sunrise? Not only did he see the sunrise, he is on the way to walking out the neighborhood, making it a better place by his presence. Only a few wants to harm him, many are clapping their hands and laughing with something the nwo hates, happyness.”

And that was a cool read.

Therin    733

I recognized one of those posters on the OP...Swinging on Spirals. Guy I used to hang with on GLP. He's a mason, by the way.

Edited by Therin

Therin    733

Didn't realize he was part of 'the nobody' lore. :cofeefag:

Edited by Therin
  • Like 1

Ukshep    20,124
3 minutes ago, Therin said:

Didn't realize he was part of 'the nobody' lore. :cofeefag:

Why anyone talks about it anymore is beyond me. It's not going to make a difference...:girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

Entertaining I guess...

Therin    733
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Why anyone talks about it anymore is beyond me. It's not going to make a difference...:girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

Entertaining I guess...

I confess I do like to read it from time to time and imagine that I am the all powerful nobody. I am critical of whatever I read based on how contradictory it is to my own life story. If it doesn't resemble me then I judge it to be absolute crap. If it sounds like me then I want to read more!

But then I remember that I am just a regular run of the mill nobody. Everything I just did was pointless. More than pointless. Stupid. Childlike. 

I guess you could say that indulging in the nobody fantasy is akin to being youthful.

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,124
Just now, Therin said:

I confess I do like to read it from time to time and imagine that I am the all powerful nobody. I am critical of whatever I read based on how contradictory it is to my own life story. If it doesn't resemble me then I judge it to be absolute crap. If it sounds like me then I want to read more!

But then I remember that I am just a regular run of the mill nobody. Everything I just did was pointless. More than pointless. Stupid. Childlike. 

I guess you could say that indulging in the nobody fantasy is akin to being youthful.

Everybody wants to be a superhero! I get that. I understand.

Therin    733
Just now, Ukshep said:

Everybody wants to be a superhero! I get that. I understand.

Everyone wants to matter. :cofeefag: