Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Alluvial

Major Ed Dames "Dr. Doom" To Make Huge Announcement Tonight on Coast to Coast AM Radio!

Kill shot is the Carrington event and it has happened several times in recorded history unfortunately for us everything we use would be toast ad set the world back several hundred years military is slightly shielded but it impervious to a Carrington event they are EMP hardened so s the trucking industry and all gov vehicles and most commercial planes but not completely proof a Carrington event mainly would fry cell toward power transformers in everything especially the 170 ton each transformers China has on back order for just one for five years. that's the major problem that a kill shot would destroy thousands in seconds and the smart grid makes it worse in it's anticipation to turn off the grid it creates a cascade loop . An EMP especially solar saturated the air with ions which essentially clog the metals with ionized radiation kinda like a water pipe full of calcium the electron flow is down to a trickle grounding especially is shot to shit disconnect that main ground wire on your service box and tell me if you have electricity you won't since modern homes use a piss poor ground bar into raw dirt made of copper over time it oxidized and the worse the ground the less efficient your electricity flows to and from your home the higher your bill goes Carrington works three fold the transformers are fried microelectronics are f**ked ad vehicles are dead millions billions of people with no food fuel water communication and commerce is a tinder box in a matter of days...

MuchMaligned    242

I lived in Las Vegas when Art did his show from the The Plaza,before he broadcast it from the Kingdom of Nye.

This Ed Dames is a jackass that's called "Kill shot" after "kill shot:.

Might as well listen to this and get some real laughs.

The mp3's are in brown and underlined.

http://www.ddgnevada.com/other/ab/ab.html

Edited by MuchMaligned

who knows    440
3 hours ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Kill shot is the Carrington event and it has happened several times in recorded history unfortunately for us everything we use would be toast ad set the world back several hundred years military is slightly shielded but it impervious to a Carrington event they are EMP hardened so s the trucking industry and all gov vehicles and most commercial planes but not completely proof a Carrington event mainly would fry cell toward power transformers in everything especially the 170 ton each transformers China has on back order for just one for five years. that's the major problem that a kill shot would destroy thousands in seconds and the smart grid makes it worse in it's anticipation to turn off the grid it creates a cascade loop . An EMP especially solar saturated the air with ions which essentially clog the metals with ionized radiation kinda like a water pipe full of calcium the electron flow is down to a trickle grounding especially is shot to shit disconnect that main ground wire on your service box and tell me if you have electricity you won't since modern homes use a piss poor ground bar into raw dirt made of copper over time it oxidized and the worse the ground the less efficient your electricity flows to and from your home the higher your bill goes Carrington works three fold the transformers are fried microelectronics are f**ked ad vehicles are dead millions billions of people with no food fuel water communication and commerce is a tinder box in a matter of days...

whats the bad news :gsbrnint:

• Like 1

who knows    440
3 hours ago, MuchMaligned said:

I lived in Las Vegas when Art did his show from the The Plaza,before he broadcast it from the Kingdom of Nye.

This Ed Dames is a jackass that's called "Kill shot" after "kill shot:.

Might as well listen to this and get some real laughs.

The mp3's are in brown and underlined.

http://www.ddgnevada.com/other/ab/ab.html

I loved Art he made being exhausted the next day worth it

who knows    440
9 hours ago, TheToolman said:

I doubt this guy could find his dick.  I've listened to him since the Art Bell days and none of the sh*t he predicts comes true.

:nodl:

Scout    112
25 minutes ago, who knows said:

:nodl:

This poster doesn't know much....Dames predicted the Fukushima disaster....

But he isn't the only one on COP that posts BS.....

Remote Viewer Correctly Predicts Japan Quake,Fukushima, Has Dire Korea Prediction

who knows    440
4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Remote Viewer Correctly Predicts Japan Quake,Fukushima, Has Dire Korea Prediction

Been listening to dames since he hit coast long ago. If you are only right 1 in 10 times that is not being a viewer that is lucky that one time

Scout    112

Is this RV prediction related to the kill shop ?

4. Major Power Blackout in the United States. "Burning smells, lots of shouting and yelling." Social media, the news, media - something is going on the news, people are scared. A lot of people outside. "Possibly nationwide blackout - People weren't prepared for this, very random, people losing their minds." News saying "be at home, stay safe. Possible terrorist attack, but feels different. News cuts off, power outtage. BOOM power goes out, it happens in the evening heading towards night time, EMP? Possible riots, some fires breaking out. "Feels tempoary, but not sure" News is talking about war and terrorist attacks. People are losing it. "Something is in the sky a UFO, a round object, might be related to this event happening. The object is moving very slow in the sky. "People have their families outside, so dark, its pitch black.

Alluvial    534
10 hours ago, Alluvial said:

He's a well known remote viewer for the past 30+ years.  He's been on Coast to Coast AM radio many times dating back to the mid 90's going over his RV targets.  He's had some misses, but occasionally he will get hits:

Here is him predicting the Japan 2011 earthquake/tsunami/nuclear power plant disaster:

"KIllshot event" that has never happened, also why many call him a fraud, but I think it just has yet to happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLgJ9mNDoqU

13 minutes ago, Scout said:

Yep I posted above.  He correctly predicted Japan quake, Tsunami and Fukushima nuclear disaster.  He has correctly predicted other things like spores from Africa, and a few other things. 

The North Korea nuclear bomb predictions has yet to happen and the killshot has yet to happen.  This is why many doubt him, but I think its just in the future and has yet to occur.

Edited by Alluvial
  • Like 1

Anne    255
13 hours ago, Alluvial said:

side note: if this is about buying his f**king DVD then f**k him, I hope this is a real announcement and some new RV targets he hasn't talked about it or new updates.  He said previously he was retiring from all of this

Only God knows the time and the hour................................not heard of him

Does he get his info from the dark side...................Discernment!

Blessings  :whistle: