Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Alluvial

Major Ed Dames "Dr. Doom" To Make Huge Announcement Tonight on Coast to Coast AM Radio!

Alluvial    534

MAJOR DAMES TO MAKE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT ON COAST TO COAST AM RADIO!

Just got a notice in my email.   I wonder if its on the killshot or planet X.  He did say something about Planet X in December 2017 at his planet X conference in August 2016.

Tonight, Wednesday December 6, 2017, Major Ed Dames is making a brand-new announcement on the national radio show, Coast to Coast AM.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/12/06

First Half: Foremost remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames will discuss the current cases his agency (Matrix Intelligence Agency) is working on, updates on the solar kill shot, his recent work looking at North Korea, China, Russia and Syria, as well as locating the graves of Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun.

----

side note: if this is about buying his f**king DVD then f**k him, I hope this is a real announcement and some new RV targets he hasn't talked about it or new updates.  He said previously he was retiring from all of this.

Edited by Alluvial

jdubjacks    30

I know he is pretty well known in the community.  If there is anything credible to RV (like that hit on the LA fires from Time Cross Project), he should have some decent insight for us.  Although as you said if he fires off some non sense and is just on the air to push his merch, I'm going to punch the radio.

• Like 1

jdubjacks    30
2 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

He is probably broke. 

Stop it with your doses of reality.  But all kidding aside, he reminds me of Tom Delonge and his shitshow of a disclosure project.  

"I'll show some aliens..maybe, but I need some cash first, also don't forget to hit the gift shop on the way out" (paraphrased)

-Tom Delonge 

• Like 2

Dan Lannon    543
6 minutes ago, jdubjacks said:

Stop it with your doses of reality.  But all kidding aside, he reminds me of Tom Delonge and his shitshow of a disclosure project.  

"I'll show some aliens..maybe, but I need some cash first, also don't forget to hit the gift shop on the way out" (paraphrased)

-Tom Delonge 

You mean he didn't make enough dough off of selling his crappy Blink tunes to punks?

jdubjacks    30

Or Boxcar Racer, or +44, or Angels and Airwaves.....you get the idea.  Also the fact that Wikileaks shows him in communications with Skippy Podesta, may lend credibility to his claim of high level contacts, it is also super creepy to even acknowledge that you emailed that scumbag.

Alluvial    534
25 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Never heard of him before. What kind of drugs is this guy on? Might need to buy some. LOL

He's a well known remote viewer for the past 30+ years.  He's been on Coast to Coast AM radio many times dating back to the mid 90's going over his RV targets.  He's had some misses, but occasionally he will get hits:

Here is him predicting the Japan 2011 earthquake/tsunami/nuclear power plant disaster:

"KIllshot event" that has never happened, also why many call him a fraud, but I think it just has yet to happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLgJ9mNDoqU

JayDee    1,292

He's going to announce that the killshot could take place at some time in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TheToolman    760

I doubt this guy could find his dick.  I've listened to him since the Art Bell days and none of the sh*t he predicts comes true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1