periclymenoides

I Killed Bob Marley - CIA Agent Deathbed Confession

http://www.zambianobserver.com/i-killed-bob-marley-cia-agent-confesses-on-his-deathbead/

"A 79-year-old retired officer of the CIA, Bill Oxley, has made a series of stunning confessions since he was admitted to the Mercy Hospital in Maine on Monday and told he has weeks to live. He claims he committed 17 assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, including the music icon Bob Marley."

Two days after Bob Marley was shot in the left arm by one of three gunmen who ambushed the singer and some of his crew in his house in Kingston, and after a brief stint in hospital, Bob Marley travelled to the protective hills of the Blue Mountains and spent time at the highest point in Jamaica, rehearsing for an upcoming concert. According to Mr. Oxley, he used press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley during his Blue Mountains retreat. He introduced himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

:really:

• Like 2

They could have at least spelt deathbed correctly..

I thought Bob Marley died of brain cancer... ?

Edited by Rob

1 hour ago, periclymenoides said:

The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria.

No such thing as a cancer virus.

The preferred CIA cancer method since 1952 is slipping Cesium hydroxide (Cesium-137 solved in water) into the victims food chain for a 30-50 day life expectancy outcome.

So no, I do not believe this story.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

http://www.zambianobserver.com/i-killed-bob-marley-cia-agent-confesses-on-his-deathbead/

"A 79-year-old retired officer of the CIA, Bill Oxley, has made a series of stunning confessions since he was admitted to the Mercy Hospital in Maine on Monday and told he has weeks to live. He claims he committed 17 assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, including the music icon Bob Marley."

Two days after Bob Marley was shot in the left arm by one of three gunmen who ambushed the singer and some of his crew in his house in Kingston, and after a brief stint in hospital, Bob Marley travelled to the protective hills of the Blue Mountains and spent time at the highest point in Jamaica, rehearsing for an upcoming concert. According to Mr. Oxley, he used press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley during his Blue Mountains retreat. He introduced himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

:really:

5a19ee3569aab_Bubbleswtf.thumb.jpg.d89007d3bee8f9554ea2eeb9b80a962e.jpg

2 hours ago, Rob said:

They could have at least spelt deathbed correctly..

I thought Bob Marley died of brain cancer... ?

2 hours ago, snowball said:

fake news
he had an infection on his foot or something.

I've heard this one before. It's old.

It was melanoma under his toenail.
He refused amputation and it spread.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It was melanoma under his toenail.
He refused amputation and it spread.

This confirms the conspiracy theory that has floated around since his death.  People said that he was pin pricked by the CIA with a cancer weapon because he was too influential.  

Interesting...

7 minutes ago, God Man said:

This confirms the conspiracy theory that has floated around since his death.  People said that he was pin pricked by the CIA with a cancer weapon because he was too influential.  

Interesting...

Hm, melanoma isn't very common among Africans either but anyone can get it and it tends to spread fast.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.