Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Cinnamon

Does The Push For Mass Vaccination Point Toward A Staged Bioterror Event?

Recommended Posts

We’ve seen the signs. I’ve been highlighting them. The infamous childhood mandatory vaccination law in California. Other states that are considering similar bills. The lunatic push in Australia to outlaw medical exemptions from vaccination. The all-out campaign in the press, in various countries, to stigmatize people who defect from official “truth” about the safety and efficacy of vaccines.

On a larger stage, over the past 20 years, we’ve seen the promotion of fake “pandemics” demanding universal vaccination to ward off “millions of deaths”: SARS, West Nile, Swine Flu, smallpox, etc. All duds.

Now we have the boggling case of the University of Massachusetts, where two supposed instances of meningitis have triggered an immediate campaign to vaccinate all 20,000 students against meningococcal B meningitis.

<snip>

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/12/push-mass-vaccination-point-toward-staged-bioterror-event.html

It's only a matter of time until health care providers demand mandatory vaccinations in order to issue policies or you will pay more for not having what they want you to have. I can clearly see this happening.  It'll be called "voluntary", even though it means you will be denied coverage if you don't comply, just like the "voluntary" vaccinations for health care providers who lose their jobs if they don't comply.  The health care industry is ADDICTED to vaccines! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plague scare would be an amazing way to say we need you to take this, oh and just take this id too... we use it so you can.... So we can keep infected out....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We’ve seen the signs. I’ve been highlighting them. The infamous childhood mandatory vaccination law in California. Other states that are considering similar bills. The lunatic push in Australia to outlaw medical exemptions from vaccination. The all-out campaign in the press, in various countries, to stigmatize people who defect from official “truth” about the safety and efficacy of vaccines.

On a larger stage, over the past 20 years, we’ve seen the promotion of fake “pandemics” demanding universal vaccination to ward off “millions of deaths”: SARS, West Nile, Swine Flu, smallpox, etc. All duds.

Now we have the boggling case of the University of Massachusetts, where two supposed instances of meningitis have triggered an immediate campaign to vaccinate all 20,000 students against meningococcal B meningitis.

<snip>

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/12/push-mass-vaccination-point-toward-staged-bioterror-event.html

It's only a matter of time until health care providers demand mandatory vaccinations in order to issue policies or you will pay more for not having what they want you to have. I can clearly see this happening.  It'll be called "voluntary", even though it means you will be denied coverage if you don't comply, just like the "voluntary" vaccinations for health care providers who lose their jobs if they don't comply.  The health care industry is ADDICTED to vaccines! 

I am definitely seeing some red flags with all this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At one time there was this plan of how to get the entire country in 48 hours. If there was something wrong, not many people would have time to warn anybody before everybody was tagged. I was always afraid the roulette/lottery method might get used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, God Man said:

I am definitely seeing some red flags with all this. 

It's being made out to be that vaccines are the end all for disease. And again, we pay for our own demise, if we take them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's being made out to be that vaccines are the end all for disease. And again, we pay for our own demise, if we take them. 

:rsz_2shesright-min:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The metallic elements in vaccines are easily bonded with nano receivers.
5G can send signals to them to eat you alive from the inside out, or make
your head explode by breaking the blood-brain barrier with electromagnetic
discharge. And people think their rifles will save them. Or that prepping in
the hills will be undetected. Does anyone remember Jade Helm ?
It's motto: Mastering the Human Domain.

Edited by snowball
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you will sooner kill me / put me in jail than have me or a child of mine take a vaccine shot

 

the science is real if it was run by angels but what they put in these is pure lucifer

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's being made out to be that vaccines are the end all for disease. And again, we pay for our own demise, if we take them. 

:goodpost:==========:iagree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they have many plans working in concert and IF one doesn't work or only part way then there is always more, so this is one of there plans and either is being partially used now or will be made more toxic after the requirements to be mandatory are fulfilled!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

We’ve seen the signs. I’ve been highlighting them. The infamous childhood mandatory vaccination law in California. Other states that are considering similar bills. The lunatic push in Australia to outlaw medical exemptions from vaccination. The all-out campaign in the press, in various countries, to stigmatize people who defect from official “truth” about the safety and efficacy of vaccines.

On a larger stage, over the past 20 years, we’ve seen the promotion of fake “pandemics” demanding universal vaccination to ward off “millions of deaths”: SARS, West Nile, Swine Flu, smallpox, etc. All duds.

Now we have the boggling case of the University of Massachusetts, where two supposed instances of meningitis have triggered an immediate campaign to vaccinate all 20,000 students against meningococcal B meningitis.

<snip>

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/12/push-mass-vaccination-point-toward-staged-bioterror-event.html

It's only a matter of time until health care providers demand mandatory vaccinations in order to issue policies or you will pay more for not having what they want you to have. I can clearly see this happening.  It'll be called "voluntary", even though it means you will be denied coverage if you don't comply, just like the "voluntary" vaccinations for health care providers who lose their jobs if they don't comply.  The health care industry is ADDICTED to vaccines! 

The entire medical “industry” is addicted to profit driven control.

They can try and make me do things I refuse to do all they want, it only results in refusal with anchored feet and a pissed off attitude.

bad combo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.