Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

LIVE President Trump Speech in Utah to Announce Shrinking of National Monuments

It won't be a bad thing. Obama declared what , 33 national monuments under the presidency?  It will be interesting to see if this bill cede federal land back to the States and local governments.  Either way reducing, some of these national monuments will save tax dollars. 

3 minutes ago, Rob said:

It won't be a bad thing. Obama declared what , 33 national monuments under the presidency?  It will be interesting to see if this bill cede federal land back to the States and local governments.  Either way reducing, some of these national monuments will save tax dollars. 

They will sell it to billionaires. The lands as they were are for everyone.

Pigs don't like to share, least of all with the least of the vulnerable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rob said:

Staying out of just one war would save a lot more money than that. Or stopping the distribution of our taxes to countries overseas, or taking away some of the perks of the politicians that they've voted for themselves. Any one of those would save a ton more than national monument removals.

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Staying out of just one war would save a lot more money than that. Or stopping the distribution of our taxes to countries overseas, or taking away some of the perks of the politicians that they've voted for themselves. Any one of those would save a ton more than national monument removals.

It's NOT about the money at all.

This is what Americans don't understand. They don't care about money.
Money is fungible, it can do anything they want, they have unlimited supply.
It's about controlling our destiny by their own design.

Money is a joke to these people. An absolute JOKE.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, snowball said:

They will sell it to billionaires. The lands as they were are for everyone.

Pigs don't like to share, least of all with the least of the vulnerable.

:hesright:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, snowball said:

It's NOT about the money at all.

This is what Americans don't understand. They don't care about money.
Money is fungible, it can do anything they want, they have unlimited supply.
It's about controlling our destiny by their own design.

Money is a joke to these people. An absolute JOKE.

I know it's not about money in this instance, that's why I cited examples of other things that would save a lot more. 

And I disagree, they DO care about money, otherwise they wouldn't have foundations set up to launder it for them. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I know it's not about money in this instance, that's why I cited examples of other things that would save a lot more. 

And I disagree, they DO care about money, otherwise they wouldn't have foundations set up to launder it for them. 

Yes, what I meant is that they don't "have to" care about money, because they own it all
by law. The banks own everything that is subject to financial rules. Every piece of land
and every conceivable asset - anywhere is by default THEIRS - unless it is protected by law
against them. The way they care about money is unlike normal people. They care about how
powerful it is - and want no restrictions placed upon its largesse, because they print it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snowball said:

Yes, what I meant is that they don't "have to" care about money, because they own it all
by law. The banks own everything that is subject to financial rules. Every piece of land
and every conceivable asset - anywhere is by default THEIRS - unless it is protected by law
against them. The way they care about money is unlike normal people. They care about how
powerful it is - and want no restrictions placed upon its largesse, because they print it.

I thought that was what you meant and It is all very true.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.