periclymenoides

Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal?

https://truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

"There has been a reported falling out between U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller and ex-FBI Chief James Comey in recent weeks which leaves Comey potentially vulnerable to possible criminal charges, according to Justice Department and FBI sources.

The stakes have changed in the sweeping Russia collusion investigation that has spread far beyond the 2016 presidential election timeline.

Any immunity agreement that was previously on the table protecting Comey is now off the table, according to multiple DOJ sources. For months since he was fired by President Donald Trump in June, Comey has been testifying and acting like a major D.C. player with little to worry about."

:handrubl:

• Like 1

https://truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

"Comey is back in the mix as a potential suspect — in a number of unfolding cases — absent a special protection deal.  

A refresher on the summer’s events regarding the previous immunity deal.

First, Comey himself leaked at least one memo that actually sparked the Justice Department to appoint a Special Counsel. Then, from a pool of  countless candidates to serve as Special Counsel, Mueller — a close friend and long-time mentor of Comey — just happened to get picked.Then, an early immunity deal was apparently struck which allowed Comey to speak carefree at his Senate hearings and beyond.

Comey’s previous deal insulated him against prosecution for his role in many controversial FBI cases and emerging scandals. However, absent a deal protecting him from Mueller’s team or a grand jury, Comey could be implicated in a number of growing probes, including:

Leaking other government documents to third parties including the media

Inconsistencies in testimony that rise to the level or perjury

Any role he played in the illegal surveillance or wiretapping of Trump during the election

Any other crimes Comey may have committed during his tenure as FBI director, including his role in quashing the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

His role in unmasking Trump, Trump insiders and other Americans from FISA warrant intelligence

Any violations of FBI employment ethics that would nullify pension benefits.

Uranium One.

Legal spillover from the investigations targeting FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Other cases which have not been made public."

he would be a good start to make a example of "LIFE" no parole options or a hanging from a lite pole along the beltway, after convicted of course!!!:happy:

• Like 1

So you train a pilot for a few years to fly an F15 ...  when he makes a terrible stupid mistake and dumps a plane in the ocean , do you leave him there to die?

Comey has a lot to offer.   Behind bars or not.   Swinging from lamp posts....all is lost.   Only one I can imagine swinging is Soros and that's because he's 106, and that would be after several days of brutal interrogation.   :bananafire:

Maybe Bush senior too, after several months of interrogation..he's nice and ripe.  But I'm not one to pass judgement without extensive evidence and proof...maybe HW is one of the good guys, f**k if I know.

Death is gift to these f**kers.  I say humiliate the f**k out them and let them suffer behind bars. 

Hmmm, does this add credence to this "idea" that Muller is actually working with Trump to drain the swamp?  I know, it sounds crazy, but knowing that Muller is sphincter-deep in U1 scandal (even delivering the goods to the Russians), maybe working with Trump is his get-out-of-jail free card. 

I've also read (and am considering) the idea that Flynn pled guilty in order to TESTIFY, which will get the truth out.  

Interesting developments indeed.:popcorneat:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, therobots said:

Hmmm, does this add credence to this "idea" that Muller is actually working with Trump to drain the swamp?  I know, it sounds crazy, but knowing that Muller is sphincter-deep in U1 scandal (even delivering the goods to the Russians), maybe working with Trump is his get-out-of-jail free card. 

I've also read (and am considering) the idea that Flynn pled guilty in order to TESTIFY, which will get the truth out.  

Interesting developments indeed.:popcorneat:

There's no telling with these FBI directors...shadiest shiftiest fukers on the planet

2 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

There's no telling with these FBI directors...shadiest shiftiest fukers on the planet

Swamp slurpers of the highest order...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.