periclymenoides

New documents reveal FBI's Clinton cover-up

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/03/new-documents-reveal-fbis-clinton-cover-up.html

"No wonder the FBI didn’t turn these documents over until we caught it red-handed, hiding and lying about them. 

Simply put, the FBI appears to be fully complicit in a cover-up that attempted to influence a presidential election for a favored candidate – Hillary Clinton. And the truth was trampled on a Phoenix tarmac."

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5664370032001/?#sp=show-clips

Big?

:1990s-problems:

• Like 2

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/03/new-documents-reveal-fbis-clinton-cover-up.html

"Because of the revelation in our other lawsuit, the FBI – without our knowledge—"reopened" our FOIA request. The agency supposedly found about 30 pages of information, which it needed six weeks to review. The FBI finally gave them to us late Thursday.

Now we know why the FBI played shell games. The documents show that FBI officials were concerned solely about the leaking of details of the tarmac meeting. None of the documents show top agency officials cared one whit about the propriety of the meeting itself, but only about who blew the whistle on the covert tête-à-tête.

In one email, an FBI official writes “we need to find that guy.” And in another we learn that the Phoenix FBI office was contacted “in an attempt to stem any further damage.” An FBI official working on Lynch’s security detail even goes so far as to suggest non-disclosure agreements to keep the full facts from coming forth."

:Angry-Meme-Transparent-PNG-180x180:

• Angry 1

and I rest my case as to why we NEED NEW blood in DC politics to be able to start to clean up YEARS of corruption there in ALL the agencies!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

and I rest my case as to why we NEED NEW blood in DC politics to be able to start to clean up YEARS of corruption there in ALL the agencies!!

This one's about the FBI

:ganjamonalisa:

Similar to  the leaked DNC emails. Never mind what's in it. Just go after the ones who leaked it. NDA after the fact... that in itself seems criminal to me! 

So, when do they get prosecuted for obstruction of justice? 

• Like 3

If the FBI pays anyone a visit no matter what reason they give - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and ONLY say I want to speak to an attorney!

Even if it's only them doing a background check on one of your neighbors, tell them the same thing!  As for me, I'll even add a statement that given the recent revelations concerning the corruption at the FBI, the agency is tarnished and cannot be trusted, thus I want to speak to an attorney!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Similar to  the leaked DNC emails. Never mind what's in it. Just go after the ones who leaked it. NDA after the fact... that in itself seems criminal to me! 

So, when do they get prosecuted for obstruction of justice? 

It tells you what their mind set is and it is NOT for the good!!

• Like 1

Just now, londonorchar said:

If the FBI pays anyone a visit no matter what reason they give - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and ONLY say I want to speak to an attorney!

Even if it's only them doing a background check on one of your neighbors, tell them the same thing!  As for me, I'll even add a statement that given the recent revelations concerning the corruption at the FBI, the agency is tarnished and cannot be trusted, thus I want to speak to an attorney!

Good advice! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

:iagree:==========:goodpost:

• Like 1

I think they string it all along until next Spring, when max potential for our earthquakes. It looks like they will ice off the yankees and part of the south, but something bigger than ice storm is needed for the invasion or attack, whoever who it is. 

2 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I think they string it all along until next Spring, when max potential for our earthquakes. It looks like they will ice off the yankees and part of the south, but something bigger than ice storm is needed for the invasion or attack, whoever who it is. 

:nodl:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.