periclymenoides

The Storm is Upon US?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bitter-cold-snow-threatening-parts-eastern-us/story?id=51558074

Been seeing lots of chatter saying operations will commence with the cold, so expect January or February 

Since the downward spike to the stock market it seems that certain assholes have doubled down on their attacks..(Billie Bushy McBushf**k, pleased to meet you)

Perhaps expediency is in the works.   Fingers crossed.

How impossible is it to induce a dip in the jet stream..a trough to introduce arctic air to the lower 48?

I guess they're just going to let the west coast go...enjoy the warm temperatures and raving throngs of zombies 

:snowt:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bitter-cold-snow-threatening-parts-eastern-us/story?id=51558074

Been seeing lots of chatter saying operations will commence with the cold, so expect January or February 

Since the downward spike to the stock market it seems that certain assholes have doubled down on their attacks..(Billie Bushy McBushf**k, pleased to meet you)

How impossible is it to induce a dip in the jet stream..a trough to introduce arctic air to the lower 48?

I guess they're just going to let the west coast go...enjoy the warm temperatures and raving throngs of zombies 

IF you divide the USA in half west versus east there is more population on the east side and THAT might be the reason!! eliminate more people if the do the East first!!

• WTF 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

IF you divide the USA in half west versus east there is more population on the east side and THAT might be the reason!! eliminate more people if the do the East first!!

I think it's about keeping more people inside and not taking to the streets..

I think the goal on this one is to not eliminate people.  

7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I hate that this is how we all think now. :(

"Hearing chatter of operations".  Nonsense.    Elaborate.   Where do you hear this chatter? , and of what operations...  

1 hour ago, periclymenoides said:

Hep and obola do better in moderately cool to warmer temps. They don't need a storm anyway. Cold wouldn't surprise me, but the place will shake in early spring and that is what i figured for them and florida, unless something else happens?

20 minutes ago, Rob said:

"Hearing chatter of operations".  Nonsense.    Elaborate.   Where do you hear this chatter? , and of what operations...  

https://8ch.net/cbts/catalog.html

and other places I've surfed..general consensus..

Specifically consider internet or power outage for multiple days, or inability to use banking transactions, typical martial law type doom scenarios

enjoy

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Hep and obola do better in moderately cool to warmer temps. They don't need a storm anyway. Cold wouldn't surprise me, but the place will shake in early spring and that is what i figured for them and florida, unless something else happens?

Keep the warm lubbers indoors with the plague...interesting though too sinister

Same for earthquakes if we can make them..that's all new world order type stuff.  Looking/hoping for the new new world order to come in from the cold.

2 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

https://8ch.net/cbts/catalog.html

and other places I've surfed..general consensus..

Specifically consider internet or power outage for multiple days, or inability to use banking transactions, typical martial law type doom scenarios

enjoy

When the "banking transactions" thing happens, historically, bank closes on friday and when it opens on monday, your 175,000 is 17,500......this is the age of the "glitch & hack", but I doubt they think Americans would buy that. In some midnight session they declare a "national crisis" which means they need ALL the money now.

But there is some safety factor in that they want to use that market thier selves. So they will go until they absolutely can't anymore. It if is really going to happen, base jumping bankers will not make the news to alert people. 

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I hate that this is how we all think now. :(

Agreed,

BUT you have tor try to think like them to try to prepare for what they might do!! sorry way to live is it not!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.