Malevolent

CERN - The devil's cauldron?

Yes, I know the story is dated.  But the threat is real - it seems to link to all the stuff @Ukshep is concerned about.  Years ago when I read the first stories about CERN I already had my doubts.  I am no nuclear physicist but reading the intent had me in cold sweat.  It does seem as if I - and many of us on COP - were not wrong, this thing is evil!  

There are some stunning photos and more video at the..

SOURCE

THESE incredible photos taken above CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) have provoked dramatic conspiracy theories and stoked fears that "new portals" are being opened.

The images were apparently taken on June 24, the same day CERN scientists began a new Awake experiment to change the way it smashes particles together.

The film in question - What Portal did CERN open now? Strange Clouds Hover Above the LHC - raises "major concerns" about what the LHC is being used for.

The narrator asks viewers: "How much energy did CERN pull into itself?

"Is this why the weather is so crazy all over the planet?

"There are many other colliders all over the world."

The video showed the CERN schedule for the LCH which included an experiment called Awake, due to commence on June 24.

And if you tie this in with the symbolic events in 2022 and what I found there. It gives us a potential timeline, No? I said it could be symbolic. If it is then 2022 could be the year that they switch on the big guy? or whatever the hell this whole thing is? Ugh, Shuddering at the thought!

Viki is the cern AI? Only the uplink would be to mankind and the chips!

The more I look at these topics - CERN / AI / Data mining etc..the more I think..

Action - reaction.....and the consequences of rattling a cage we have no idea who lives inside it..  Mankind is definitely the architect of his own demise..:tshtf:is self inflicted!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

The more I look at these topics - CERN / AI / Data mining etc..the more I think..

Action - reaction.....and the consequences of rattling a cage we have no idea who lives inside it..  Mankind is definitely the architect of his own demise..:tshtf:is self inflicted!

Think about it though..... IF ai is a real threat as some suggest. There are dimensions where it will have won over. If we poke into these places we could invite something we could never comprehend....

Satan / Bad universal ai

12 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Yes, I know the story is dated.  But the threat is real - it seems to link to all the stuff @Ukshep is concerned about.  Years ago when I read the first stories about CERN I already had my doubts.  I am no nuclear physicist but reading the intent had me in cold sweat.  It does seem as if I - and many of us on COP - were not wrong, this thing is evil!  

There are some stunning photos and more video at the

:iagree:

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Think about it though..... IF ai is a real threat as some suggest. There are dimensions where it will have won over. If we poke into these places we could invite something we could never comprehend....

Satan / Bad universal ai

:nodl:

Every photo I seen of atmospheric changes over the hadron collider have been proven fakes. 

Makes it worse your source is coming from a tabloid, own by rupert murdock .

The epitome of fake news.

Edited by Rob

The other side of the coin in some regards is that before this collider was brought on line or tested it was stated that they were NOT positive that they would not be opening a black hole that could totally destroy the world, and there were many accredited scientists that have concerns, so with that said and even them admitting to that unknown possibility, they STILL did it!! that in itself shows their lack of regard for human life!! and for that alone I say it needs to be shut down and NEVER used again in that manner!!

• Like 1

CERN has been around since the 50s I thought. If they were going to kill us all by releasing an inter dimension being or even creating a black hole doesn't one think It would have already happened by now?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.