Ric278

Feds Steal $1.74 Billion in Bitcoin, Kidnap Man for Life for Building Website that Used It

Before Bitcoin became the newest tech and investment craze, it was seen as the currency of the black market which was used to buy and sell drugs on the infamous “dark web.” In fact, one of the early adopters of Bitcoin is currently serving a life sentence for creating one of the first websites that popularized the cryptocurrency.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/as-bitcoin-goes-mainstream-dont-forget-its-prisoner-of-war/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Groove said:

Wtf! Serving life for that.... W O W! 

where is the justice in that!! OH!! wait I forgot who we are dealing with!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

Before Bitcoin became the newest tech and investment craze, it was seen as the currency of the black market which was used to buy and sell drugs on the infamous “dark web.” In fact, one of the early adopters of Bitcoin is currently serving a life sentence for creating one of the first websites that popularized the cryptocurrency.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/as-bitcoin-goes-mainstream-dont-forget-its-prisoner-of-war/

Sounds to me that someone did not like someone else cutting into their profits. Life for starting a currency... WOW

• Like 1

notgoingtorespond
2 hours ago, Dometheus said:

Sounds to me that someone did not like someone else cutting into their profits. Life for starting a currency... WOW

I haven't read the article, but one thing you don't mess with is their money flow.

12 minutes ago, notgoingtorespond said:

I haven't read the article, but one thing you don't mess with is their money flow.

:iagree:

4 hours ago, Groove said:

Wtf! Serving life for that.... W O W! 

And we the people can't even get the DOJ to convene a GJ to hear the email evidence on Hillary

Edited by londonorchar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, londonorchar said:

And we the people can't even get the DOJ to convene a GJ to hear the email evidence on Hillary

They serve only themselves. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2017 at 4:52 PM, Dometheus said:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.