Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptic Mole

Hollow Earth Theory - by the mole

172 posts in this topic

For your consideration:

...That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; Philippians 2:10 kjv

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no "MAN" in heaven, nor in earth, "Neither Under The Earth", was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. Revelation 5: 1-4 kjv

Operation High Jump: What They Found, Then Covered Up, in Antarctica Will Blow Your Mind!

http://d38zt8ehae1tnt.cloudfront.net/images/news/700_c8fa81ff8169f25f4e9ce559a007b11c.jpg?v=1445553487

"Yes, you may have heard of “Hollow Earth Theory” before, but what if I told you it was real, and the U.S. Government was all over it? What are the beings that live inside the earth? Ancient Aliens? Fallen Angels? Demons? Illuminate? Nazi’s? What did Admiral Richard Byrd see in the South Pole? Why did Adolf Hitler feel they could find Shangri La at the North Pole?

What is the truth behind “Operation High Jump”? Where they really searching for a place to set up a military base? or was America really looking for the New Nazi base?

The Hollow Earth hypothesis proposes that the planet Earth either is entirely hollow or otherwise contains a substantial interior space. The scientific community has dismissed the notion since at least the late 18th century. The concept of a hollow Earth recurs many times in folklore and as the premise for subterranean fiction, a sub-genre of adventure fiction. It is also featured in some present-day pseudoscientific and conspiracy theories.

In ancient times, the concept of a subterranean land inside the earth appeared in mythology, folklore and legends. The idea of subterranean realms seemed arguable, and became intertwined with the concept of “places” of origin or afterlife, such as the Greek underworld, the Nordic Svartálfaheimr, the Christian Hell, and the Jewish Sheol (with details describing inner Earth in Kabalistic literature, such as the Zohar and Hesed L’Avraham). The idea of a subterranean realm is also mentioned in Tibetan Buddhism belief, according to one story there is an ancient city called Shamballa which is located inside the earth.

Hollow Earth, The Biggest Cover Up – The Full Documentary. This is done at the request by some of my Subscribers / viewers, also posted as 4 separate parts on my channel. In this series i will try to unravel all the mysteries concerning this amazing topic. I will cover several rumors that are linked to the Hollow Earth theory, like the Nazi and Reptilian connection. So, sit back and enjoy the full Documentary and remember, keep an open mind!!.

THE DOCUMENTARY AND ARTICLE BELOW WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!" copied. READ MORE:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/operation_high_jump_what_they_found_then_covered_up_in_antarctica_will_blow_your_mind/123496

Or just watch the video:

2 people like this

This is a recording of the opening of the Hollow earth, clouds move in and through the holes. The source of the video is unknown, but was leaked by someone at NASA, it is authentic. This video is completely real, there is no manipulation or a volcano or anything like that, what your seeing is most likely shot from the space shuttle STS-80-USA- by NASA in 1996, as you can see the recording is part of the fuselage of the shuttle that was recorded at the time of filming.

Just when we thought it was safe to walk on the flat earth...

Thanks, going to check it out.

Russian Documentary: Nazi Base In Antarctica – Operation UFO:

http://d38zt8ehae1tnt.cloudfront.net/images/news/700_3efc8076992568583775b1b7f7bb2d24.jpg?v=1426414196

"For the first time, the legendary 2006 Russian documentary ‘Third Reich – Operation UFO’ in its entirety, fully translated into English and available for free viewing. Many thanks to Irina Du Toit for the translation and the saucer people for the subtitles.

The film explores the historical mysteries and rumours of a Nazi secret base in Antarctica, the 1947 flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd’s ill-fated ‘Operation Highjump‘ expedition and the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies viewed through the lens of perhaps the three most mysterious twentieth century German organizations of all: the ‘Thule Society, ‘Vril Society‘ and the ‘Ahnenerbe‘

One of the core themes of the film is the alleged existence of ‘Base 211′, the legendary underground Nazi base in the Antarctica. Drawing upon the pre-war Nazi interest in Antarctica and the creation of ‘New Swabia’; the testimony of German U-Boat submarine commanders and the alleged disappearance of thousands of Nazi scientists and engineers at the end of the war, personnel that cannot be accounted for by the Vatican and Odessa ‘rat lines’ or American ‘Operation Paperclip‘ activities. In addition, the film analyses the actual geo-physical possibilities of an underground base in Antarctica." copied.

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/Russian_Documentary_Nazi_Base_In_Antarctica__Operation_UFO/86078

1 person likes this

Given the fact that hollow earth is highly publicized and seems to be widely acceptable to talk about, I think it's a front conspiracy for the flat earth. Just my two cents though, could be wrong.

Hollow earth theory is very mainstream in the conspiracy world, with a lot of "leaks" involved.

Mind Blowing Research Suggests That Earth Could Actually Be Hollow:

http://d38zt8ehae1tnt.cloudfront.net/images/news/700_7950d8dc4e80f4a66c74d0cc0f27c519.jpg?v=1426663521

"Establishing and determining a factual Geophysical model of planet Earths interior has been a considerable challenge for the intellectual community. Given our rapid technological advancement, one would think that determining the makeup of Earths core would be simple, but its not. Earths core is the most inaccessible part of our planet. Several prominent individuals have supported the hollow Earth theory, and it is no joke of a list. A number of physicists, astronomers, mathematicians and high ranking military personnel share the same belief. They share their stories through experience, research and more. There really is some mind blowing information that suggests the Earth could actually be hollow.

Our current understanding about the makeup of Earths core is a theory, based on assumption that is taught as fact. The evidence for the composition of the Earths core is decent, however indirect. We have no means for directly sampling the deep interior of the Earth(0)(15), humans (apparently, if they have we have not been privy to that information) have not been able to access that part of our planet. Often we fail to recognize that what we so often regard as truth is based on theory and assumption. We take these theories and put them in the category of truth until another theory comes along to replace it. The individuals who proposed the theory of hollow Earth might shock you. They are some of the most influential, intelligent, innovative and creative minds of all time -many of which are at the backbone of science and math. The intellectual arena is not the only one, the hollow Earth theory is also prominent in military history, the hub for global control and concealment of information, known today as the military industrial complex. Some of these names might shock you, and keep in mind that Ive provided only a short list of the many individuals who supported the theory."

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/Mind_Blowing_Research_Suggests_That_Earth_Could_Actually_Be_Hollow/92961

This is a recording of the opening of the Hollow earth, clouds move in and through the holes. The source of the video is unknown, but was leaked by someone at NASA, it is authentic. This video is completely real, there is no manipulation or a volcano or anything like that, what your seeing is most likely shot from the space shuttle STS-80-USA- by NASA in 1996, as you can see the recording is part of the fuselage of the shuttle that was recorded at the time of filming.

That video's origin is said to come from a BBC documentary and is not actual real footage of the north pole hole.  We explored this footage years ago on the top shill CT forums back in the day when it first started circulating.... after much digging that was the final determination of it.   I personally think it's badass and probably close to the real thing, but I see what looks like CGI action in this.

My current partial FE model has a hole similar in the center of the flat pizza where magnetic north is located, but with a sweet cherry at it's center.  I can't complete the model until I get a visual verification of which cherry we'd see there though, a black one or a white one.

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Hollow Earth:

Did the Nazis prove that Earth is hollow? As World War II raged across Europe and the Pacific, the conflict reached every continent on the planet, including Antarctica. Learn more about the little-known Nazi expeditions to Antarctica -- and what they hoped to find there -- in this episode of Stuff They Don't Want You to Know.

That video's origin is said to come from a BBC documentary and is not actual real footage of the north pole hole.  We explored this footage years ago on the top shill CT forums back in the day when it first started circulating.... after much digging that was the final determination of it.   I personally think it's badass and probably close to the real thing, but I see what looks like CGI action in this.

My current partial FE model has a hole similar in the center of the flat pizza where magnetic north is located, but with a sweet cherry at it's center.  I can't complete the model until I get a visual verification of which cherry we'd see there though, a black one or a white one.

What's jj? Not saying I believe in it. Just putting it out there. Remember, this is just conjecture.

On 10/22/2015, 3:58:25, Cryptic Mole said:

Mind Blowing Research Suggests That Earth Could Actually Be Hollow:

http://d38zt8ehae1tnt.cloudfront.net/images/news/700_7950d8dc4e80f4a66c74d0cc0f27c519.jpg?v=1426663521

This image has a white cherry at the center.... that is what I'm leaning toward too.  To me.... this image appears to show something large crash landed, see the spread out area of whatever around it?  I have theorized that our moon is there, being reflected off the dome/firmament above like a spotlight, it's self illuminated.... people can take that theory and do wonders with it. 

If we aren't all living on banana Earth, or waffle Earth, then we're definitely on Donut Earth.  We live on a dunot with the center ball piece shoved back in... or crash landed back into it, lol.